• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: V11Rvn & RRT01vn - 900 Lumen Pocket EDC

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
C20cvn is a good small 18650 edc Imo. No control ring though
I like the concept of that light, and would be interested in it in the future, but my next light will be an 18650 light (or one that I can modify for 18650) with moonlight mode between .5-1 lumen and have the ability to tail stand.

recDNA

Flashaholic
So these lights need imr batteries right? 2.4 amps too much for rcr16340?

engineeringmatt09

Enlightened
Hey Guys, i have two V11rvn lights both Fiat Lux and a Fiat Lux v10rvn ti xpg2 PDTC :)

I hope you guys enjoy the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx Vinh!!

***This one is a Special Heavy Engraved one with Xml 5000k Dome on and its a beauty!!!!

***This one is my v11rvn Fiat Lux xpg2 PDTc but with v10r reflector tuned for max throw!!!

***This one is a special beauty, Vinh didnt want to let this one go but i snatched it up and have cherished it!! Its my V10rvn Ti xpg2 PDTc Fiat Lux!

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
Hey Guys,

***This one is a special beauty, Vinh didnt want to let this one go but i snatched it up and have cherished it!! Its my V10rvn Ti xpg2 PDTc Fiat Lux!

DAMN!
ddd0HBTakik00.gif

Ironside

Newly Enlightened
Is the XML2 4000K version as bright at 900lumen as the 6500K?
also how hot and how long to run on full blast?
is the 900lumen achieved with IMR 16340s?

Ironside

Newly Enlightened
Oh yeah also can I use AW 14500s in your light with the V11R AA extender in place?
my ULTIMATE dream light would be the titanium version of this light V10Rvn with the current boost to 2.3A and a XML2 4000K dedome? Can this be done? if so how much?

Glock-Fu

Newly Enlightened
The V11rvn fits the EXACT specs that I'm looking for (This is my first post and is actually why I created an account). The two posts above regarding the brightness being the same as a stock one are concerning though. Have you or anyone else compared the modded one against a stock one? Are the two mentioned above both defective or are all the moded ones about the same brightness out the front as stock ones?

recDNA

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: V11Rvn & RRT01vn - 900 Lumen Pocket EDC

Mine is also about the same brightness as stock TO MY EYES. Eyes can be deceptive. We don't see the warmer Vn color as brightly as the blue color of my stock model. The warmer xml2 is also less efficient so at the same current as stock would look dimmer. Still, in a sphere I bet 2.4 amps of my higher cri vin model produces more lumens than 1.5 amps from the cool white version.

Glock-Fu

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: V11Rvn & RRT01vn - 900 Lumen Pocket EDC

Mine is also about the same brightness as stock TO MY EYES. Eyes can be deceptive. We don't see the warmer Vn color as brightly as the blue color of my stock model. The warmer xml2 is also less efficient so at the same current as stock would look dimmer. Still, in a sphere I bet 2.4 amps of my higher cri vin model produces more lumens than 1.5 amps from the cool white version.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, are you saying that if both had the same LED, you are confident that the moded one would be brighter? If so, how much brighter, do you think it'd really be like moving from 600 lum to 900?

recDNA

Flashaholic
I don't have the cool white Vn version so I don't know but I would guess it is. Guesses aren't much help though.

stevenkelby

Enlightened
I'd say so. Very hard to tell the difference between 600 and 900 unless you have the lights side by side, and if they have different tint, even then it's hard.

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone recommend a belt holster for the V11R?

I'm hoping my V11Rvn resurfaces but sometime between yesterday morning and yesterday evening it jumped off my belt because of the complete crappiness that is the stock clip.

If I can't find it I will order another from Vinh (assuming he is still making them) because it really was quite possibly the perfect light for my needs/uses.

thanks!