WTS Zebralight H600w Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddywater

Newly Enlightened
I looked for a Buy/Sell/Trade forum but did not see one and did not see anything in the rules against it, so I thought I would try to find a good home for it here, before going to ebay. I have a Zebralight H600w Mk II (normal, not flood beam) I would like to sell because it does not fit my application (I made a classic newbie mistake). I need a long throw narrow focused spot beam that does not light up the area around me well. This one lights up everything, which in fog while boating blinds me and therefore does not work for me. I don't know if there is anything better at this time but I am looking to possibly try either a Browning Blackout 6v or a LED Lenser which is focusable to get a tight beam. I continued to use my existing handheld spotlight and headlamp, so this one was only used part of the time on three hunts. The original box is included as well as two Zebralight branded protected 18650 batteries that were purchased with the light a couple months ago. I paid $40 just for the batteries which you will get for free. I am asking $65 for the light and batteries and $5 for shipping Paypal (which is about $60 less than I paid).

Also if anyone has any recommendations on long throw tight beam headlamps (200+m throw) or has tried a LED Lenser H14R or a Browning Blackout 6v Headlamp, I would love to hear it. Thanks!!
H600w_ii_800x600_zps81005f0e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

RedForest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Buy/Sell/Trade forums are all over on the sister 'cpfmarketplace' site. I bet you could've got significantly more for it if you'd put it on over there, but nice deal on the buyer's part ;)

I haven't tried the H14r, but I bought an 'unofficial' H7 from fasttech (HERE), it seems like the real deal with the infinite adjustment and proper focusing mechanism which efficiently collects and gets most of the light out the front even at full focus. If you want a usable throw-only beam downrange I would have to recommend an LED lenser type optical system.

muddywater

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info RedForest. I was kind of wondering how the H7 and H14 would compare if you ignore the super mode on the H14 since I cannot use the super mode since whatever mode I use has to last for at least an hour boat ride. Glad to hear the focus mechanism works well. I had read of a few failures but may give it a shot.

xtalman

Newly Enlightened
I received the package on Friday, finally got time to use it. Works great! Thank you for the fast shipping and great price. It is the first Zebralight 18650 I have owned, and is a terrific flashlight.

Starik1

Newly Enlightened
Keep in mind, in fog, the further away the light is from your line of sight the better. If the light is on your head, more of it will get reflected directly back at you. If it's off to the side, you can see through the fog better. So maybe no headlamp is ideal for fog.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Why is there a WTS in the headlight sub forum? this should have been posted in the marketplace as pointed out by RedForest UK. Thread closed. xtalman please post via PM to finalize the sale. - Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.