• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

X65vn Solis - Ultra Lumen Thrower (Solis VS ALL)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Solis look so much more impressive than the X45vn although there is only a 10,000 Lumen difference because all of the 35,000 Lumen is in the hot spot. There is likely 10,000 Lumen most in the X45vn hot spot while the other 15,000 is in the spill.

Production Solis should hit 400K lux which will be more than double X45vn 150K Lux ;-)

Finally an ultra light lumen light hitting the 400K Lux mark!

Remember the K40vn putting out about 1200 Lumen and had 400K Lux?! It was one of the best thrower for a LONG time. And with those 1200 Lumen may be there is 400 in the 400K hot spot. Solis put 35,000 Lumen in a single large hot spot! Take a minute to think about that!!!

By the way Solis runs SUPER COOL!!! Its barely even warm to the touch by the time the X45vn was already too hot to hold!

Ok. Just take my money. Ha. Jk.

Keitho

Enlightened
With it running so cool, I bet a flooder or even a mule would sell as well. New definition of a wall of light. Then, the upgraded version, with sixteen quads...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
With it running so cool, I bet a flooder or even a mule would sell as well. New definition of a wall of light. Then, the upgraded version, with sixteen quads...

I might have a cheaper flood version :)

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look back at the picture of the prototypes. That represents a ton of hours, lots of LEDs, many optics and I can't imagine the circuitry & heat sinking, etc. Not your budget light. This is the zenith of flashlights now.

thegameisrigged

Newly Enlightened
This is definitely my new grail. But as far as bang for buck, you can't beat the TK75vn70.2 but it's not on this list. It was my original grail. Almost same specs as RC40vn70.2 but much smaller and cheaper albeit hotter. Now I want both. lol