• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

XP-L Hi Lumen output?

flightmate

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know (roughly) what the lumen output of the XP-L hi 4200k with HIVE is at the 4 different levels? As it comes configured without doing any programming. Also, is it about 80 CRI? Thanks!

Last edited:

Jfowler

Newly Enlightened
Take a look at the link below. Page 9 lists a range for this LED @4250 k, and gives you some idea of luminous flux at 1050 mA, which happens to be right about the default max of the HIVE driver (1000 mA). You will also see some CRI data for those BINS.

Short answer, Haiku is probably around 360 lumens and 75 CRI. I bought my first Haiku with this LED and driver combo, and I was happy with it.

flightmate

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! Pretty much what I was expecting for top end output.

Hoping someone has done some measurements as to the output at the preset levels for the Hive driver.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone know (roughly) what the lumen output of the XP-L hi 4200k with HIVE is at the 4 different levels? As it comes configured without doing any programming. Also, is it about 80 CRI? Thanks!

page 9 - default levels

as wrote Jfowler you can see the approximate amount of lumens on the characteristic

There are several sites where you can get lumen values, such as this, but this is also created on the basis of data tables, in reality this may differ from the tabular by +/- 20%