Yearly supporter membership

Jelly

Administrator
Staff member
CPF Supporter
Yearly memberships help support the community - it also unlocks other experience, such as an ad free experience, and so on.
It will also unlock other features in the classifieds to highlight your posts etc.

Jelly

Administrator
Staff member
CPF Supporter
Do i need to be a supporter to post a WTS?

Yes. Based on feedback I have lowered the price for a year long membership from $24.99 to $14.99 to make the membership accessible to all. Those that have already signed up, will be extended by another year or refunded (please contact me or I will be reaching out).
This will allow members to have an ad free experience, ability to edit posts for 30 days, post in the Marketplace.
This is strictly for individuals.

A membership to buy from that section will not be required.

Jelly

Administrator
Staff member
CPF Supporter
I'm working on the option to disable all "on topic" ads. Will update, and make a dedicated post to it.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Yearly memberships help support the community - it also unlocks other experience, such as an ad free experience, and so on.
It will also unlock other features in the classifieds to highlight your posts etc.

Is the 90-day membership still available, so posting a FS thread is allowed?

Last edited:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
No, we have the yearly, and lowered the price considerably overall.

Oh well, thanks. It was nice to be able to get a low price temp membership to sell, but I understand.

Last question relating to the topic. If I have multiple items to sell/post, do they still have to be confined to a single thread or can each item be its own post?

Jelly

Administrator
Staff member
CPF Supporter
Oh well, thanks. It was nice to be able to get a low price temp membership to sell, but I understand.

Last question relating to the topic. If I have multiple items to sell/post, do they still have to be confined to a single thread or can each item be its own post?
Should be one thread.

JimIslander

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
How do I purchase a membership? Can't find the link.

Found it! But it wasn't obvious. Maybe should be a link at the top of every page? :)

Last edited:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I just saw a WTB thread and noticed that it said I don't have proper permission to post there.

Does this mean that non paying members no longer have the ability to respond or participate in someone's WTB thread?