You’ve got 10 seconds to Evacuate grab just one flashlight. Which is it ?

IceColdKila1

Newly Enlightened
Long time lurker I've collected a few lights and love the hobby. Started with a Sunwayman T40CS. And a few Olights, and Acebeams.

my latest acquisition is the Klarus XT11X. It's probably the light I would grab based on 18650 cell and it's size and features.

anyone grabbing something bigger ? Or smaller ?

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
10 Seconds ? Probably my Malkoff HD MD4 since it is large and in a convenient location. Realistically with a 10 second time limit from it might depend on where I am in the house as to what light I would choose.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm 🤔
gotta say my boss 70. Got all the modes I need from ultra low to super torch. Also let me use both the rechargeable battery that's always in there or my cr123 I got packed in the truck.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Don't think I could leave all my babies like that. I'd have to go down with the ship😁

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
10 seconds indicates something bad happened. I'd grab my Surefire Dominator. Covers all the bases except moonlight mode..:devil:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't think I could leave all my babies like that. I'd have to go down with the ship😁

I admire your commitment sir.

I'd take the hds rotary and spare battery that's on my person. If I have time to grab something else, it would be a small case with another hds, batteries, and a charger.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't changed my mind since the last time this interesting topic came up, but I forgot what my answer was. It's still the same.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was in this situation when earthquake hit with 5.7 Richters 40miles away from me at 6AM.
Flashlight that was in my hand was Texas Lumens Brass Mechanic and can't think of any similar that will give you so much confidence.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Fenix PD35 Tac model.... Covers nearly all the bases and I've got one literally close to hand.

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
First of all, I'll take the documents, to be dead is legally worse here than just to be dead)) In fact, they all lie in the bag, I just take the bag, than I will open it and choose one thing :)

coffeeandlifting

Newly Enlightened
One light... has to be my EDCL1-T. Its the most versatile as it serves as a 5-lumen task-light and still holds its own as a defensive tool with 500-lumens always available without having to switch modes or push any buttons (just push harder on the tailcap). My favorite interface of all time.

My EB2-T has the same UI and better battery life, but the beam is much tighter making it a sub-par task light.

scout24

Flashaholic
At 4:15am, after making sure Mrs. Scout, her son, and the dogs were out, I basically swept the top of my bedside dresser into my pockets, (forgot my wallet) grabbed two pistols and ran. Got a few of my good lights, wouldn't have minded the chance to make a second trip through. Or a third. Some things are replaceable, some are priceless, but they're just things. Hindsight is 20/20 and life luckily goes on. 😊

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am lucky cuz I EDC one already and it is small enough and has a clip I could use it as a brim light, so my choice would be the Thrunite Archer 1A V2.