Your "Bump in the night" flashlight.

DM51

Flashaholic
Crenshaw reported a spam post. His comment "reported" was made to inform other members that a report had already been made. In due course I read the report, then came here and deleted the spam post.

I could also have edited out his "reported" comment, but to be honest I didn't think that would be necessary - I thought people would figure out easily enough what had happened.

Please see this thread for an explanation of how the reporting system works.

TKO

Enlightened
On the nightstand is a Dereelight CL1H with a Malkoff M60F.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
My bump in the night lights are my SF Seouled L1 for low light, for a bright blinding outside light I grab my milkyspit X550 TigerLight FBOP aka " the Deputy" 550 lumens.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
P1D-Q5 on a Leef body. Lumapower M1-T with the Seoul drop-in kit. It throws pretty well for a $19 add on. I liked it so much I ordered a second light w kit. Several other lights are handy as well but these are the best throwers of the bunch. Most for me are far too bright for night use, vision is destroyed which might not be a good thing. :naughty:

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
The L1, along with at least a half-dozen other lights, stands ready beside the bed. Next to the back door there's a AAP 2C 3 watt.

Geoff

JohnRussell

Newly Enlightened
When I need to check things out, my first grab is a Surefire A2 with the red led. Then it is either the Surefire M6 or the fenix T1, which tends to be on my wife's bedsie rater than mine. The T1 works very well, the M6 seems to intimidate anything tha bumps in the night.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are my 3 bump in the night lights that sit on the night stand....:thumbsup:

1. SF Milky U2by2 - 500 lumen lights up the night real well :cool:
U2by2.jpg

2. Z2 Combat light with SS crenelated strike bezel and BOG Cree Q5 Super Premium Drop-In - Just in case I need to redecorate a forehead :poke:
Z2DL.jpg

3. 4D Mag with Terralux TLE-6EX and UCL lens - Makes for a good thumper :twak:
4DMag.jpg

Last edited:

Shawn L

Newly Enlightened
I use my X300 on my XD40 for any bumps in the night. My 6PL w/ Malkoff M60 is on my night stand.

CLHC

Flashaholic
I live on the top most third floor right at the corner end of the apartment building. That's "perfect" for me! So there's no need for me to actually step outside and check the perimeter (backyard, front yard, side of the house, garage, etc.) for that "bump in the night." My situational scenario would be indoors where the LED does fine.

Right now there's three (3) flashlights within arm's reach besides my bed.

Maglite w/Malkoff Devices 2-D Drop-In LED
SureFire.M2 w/Malkoff Devices M60
SureFire.6Z w/Malkoff Devices M60F

Of course, there's the SF.X300 that's attached to the G19. . .:duh2:

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
X300 attached to a Springfield XD45 plus 3D Mag w/drop in.

One day I'll pull the trigger on a 618FA, I just wish they would have a LED replacement for it already! Or if Fenix would make a dedicated shotgun fore-end for the most popular shotgun of all time.

Edit: Al pointed in the right direction....the 618LF has been out long enough its already on Surefire's site!

Last edited:

Mercaptan

Enlightened
Currently a Walther P-38 in 9mm (vintage, for the win) with a BOG Q5 equipped 6P with Leef Grip and Leef Clicky.

Hopefully in a week or so, it'll be either a CZ-97B, CZ-75B SP-01, FNP-45, USP45 or HK45.

We'll see how the next week turns out. I'm so indecisive. *sigh*

Last edited:

Elduke

Newly Enlightened
Currently my bump in the night light would be a Surefire G2 and eventually I will add a X300/618LFG for a pistol/Rem 870 Shotgun. ;)

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just had to use it a few minutes ago....
My Surefire M6 with a triple P7 KT4 strike bezel head. I was awakened from my sleep from some loud noises outside....searched everywhere and still cant figure out what it is:thinking:
Anyway, hopped on CPF before going back to bed and saw this thread..

kurni

Enlightened
I'll probably get my 7SSC FM 1.25 M@g; variable brightness, lots of flood, and solid body. I'd love to bring my SF C2 but the setup has FM34 and Z42, no hard edges at all as a blunt instrument. M@g 2D feels a bit long / heavy for me; can't get enough speed given the same momentum.