Your Infinity Worth $50.+?

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
When traveling, your Infinity light can be made to be worth that much (or more!) by simply:
1. folding a 4"x4" heavy duty piece of alum. foil down into a 1/4"x3/8" neat little square & put it into the bottom of the battery barrel.
2. taking a AAA battery, fold and roll a $50. bill carefully around that cell so the battery still makes contact.
3. reassemble, and Presto!, your Infinity still runs for about 10hrs., and in case of wallet loss (or other emergency), your Infinity says-"I've still got a capital reserve".
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Stay tuned for more handy hints from Heloise..
wink.gif
cool.gif
grin.gif

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I put a 2D bulb into a 6D Mag-lite, that would leave enough space for $100,000 ......

But seriously, a good idea.
I think I'll adopt/adapt it, with my CPF official Arc AAA. I've got some AAAA batteries.

lightlover

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *something ridiculous:
If I put a 2D bulb into a 6D Mag-lite, that would leave enough space for $100,000 ......
lightlover
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
-Don't forget to post a picture of that $100K flashlight-excuse me,..torch
wink.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Tater Rocket

Enlightened
And then you can send it over my way for testing :) Seriously though, I am making my 4 D-cell mag into a 2 D-Cell mag as a project for the yahoogroup misc_survivalism_moderated. I am making a "survival kit", just trying to see how much usefull stuff I can fit in there. I already took the measurements and I have 24.5 cubic inches or so to play with. Now I just have to figure out what to put in it, because that is a lot of room.

Spu

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cyclops942:
Not only what to put in it, but also how to put it in, I would imagine!!!!!

Yeesh! I think I'd be interested in the final results,
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pretty good at what/how to pack in survival gear is that Doug Ritter..-read any of his stuff??