Zebralight H600F and H600FW just came up on ZL

HIDblue

Enlightened
Looks like the Zebralight H600F and H600FW are available for pre-order on ZL's website...expected shipping date of March 30th. From the description, they just appear to be the regular H600's with the standard ZL frosted lens.

I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer for the true floody H602. ..:whistle:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just wish Zebralight would allow you to use 2x cr123A in case you run your 18650 into exhaustion.

Samy

Enlightened
I received an email from them today to tell me about this. Might have to get one ;)

cheers

HIDblue

Enlightened
I'm going to go against my natural instinct and actually wait for this one to come out first and see some beamshots before I click the 'buy' button. Not sure how much different/better it would be against my H600.

dafeichu

Newly Enlightened
I received shipping confirmation today. I'll be using mine strictly for work. I know in the description it says "Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)" but I seem to remember someone having an issue with water in their H600. Hope that's not the case with this one as mine will be used in the rain and snow.

justanotherguy

Enlightened
anyone get these? Curious about the 'fw' designation....
I like the warm tints, and I want a floody headlamp..but 'f', does that mean its going to flood alot more than the standard H600...?
Tony

CoherentRays

Newly Enlightened
anyone get these? Curious about the 'fw' designation....
I like the warm tints, and I want a floody headlamp..but 'f', does that mean its going to flood alot more than the standard H600...?
Tony
The description on the ZL website for the 600Fw says "Floody beam from frosted lens, with 90 degree spread." The picture just shows a standard 600 with a clear lens so they didn't bother to illustrate with the "frosted" model.

The description for the standard 600 says "80 degree spill, 12 degree hot spot." My experience from my "frosted lens" H51Fw is that a milder hot spot is still there on the "frosted lens" unit but it is greatly smoothed out and very nice for my uses. So, I guess the flood is slightly greater and much smoother than the standard version. I like it myself.

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast