Zebralight SC52 & SC52w

[size=5]Are you looking into :thinking: buying the Zebralight [b]SC52[/b]?[/size]

• [size=3][b]Yes[/b], i pre-ordered it! :nana:[/size]

Votes: 74 17.7%
  • [size=3][b]Yes[/b], i ordered it. :grin2:[/size]

Votes: 114 27.3%
  • [size=3][b]Yes[/b], i [i]am[/i] going to order it sooner or later. Count me in yet! :santa:[/size]

Votes: 140 33.5%
  • [size=3][b]Yes[/b], but i am not too sure about it, neither now nor in future. :shrug:[/size]

Votes: 62 14.8%
  • [size=3][b]Yes[/b], but most likely it's [b]not[/b] gonna happen for some reason. :sigh:[/size]

Votes: 28 6.7%

• Total voters

curry__muncha

Newly Enlightened
Following up on my RMA with Zebralight: They ended up sending me a brand new SC52 L2 to replace my SC52. It's the right move by them but I am disappointed that they couldn't keep my trusty old SC52 body as the anodizing on the older models looked a lot nicer and mine also had a nice patina to it from the EDC wear. The anodizin on the L2 is too dark imo. I will be giving this SC52 away to friends as I just acquired a Astrolux SS and SC600Fd MkIII (with a green tint but I did manage to get it for cheap)

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
These have been out of stock for a while, and appeared to be gone for good....but now it says on their site

Ship to customers in U.S.A. only!!

Could be your last chance

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
These have been out of stock for a while, and appeared to be gone for good....but now it says on their site

Ship to customers in U.S.A. only!!

Could be your last chance

Thanks! Ordered a SC52w. Thought I lost it one day and might have Tim M. make one of his flat versions for me if he could.
[h=2][/h]

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
Ordered one of them to compliment my 62w. Thought I missed out before but its nice they had them back long enough for me to get one. Now I have the set I've wanted for a while. 52w and 62w as well as 52d and 62d.