Zebralight, WOW! I'm blown away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Enlightened
Just got my Zebralight H30 Q5 from fenix store yesterday and I'm in love. I cannot believe how good the quality is. If you handed it to me and told me it was a Surefire, I'd believe you. Absolutely perfect in every detail. I took it to my girlfriend's last night and as it happened, I needed to tighten something up under the hood of my car before I left. The beam pattern is better than any headlamp I've ever used. It lit up everything in front of me with no glare or hotspot. When I got home, I used it to read a bit before bed and found it better than my usual lamp or even the overhead lights. I can't say enough good about this light. I haven't been this satisfied with a purchase in a long time.:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Congrats on the great purchase. I would have to wholeheartedly agree with you about the Zebralight... I was initially skeptical as well but, after receiving my H50 last year, I find it is one of the most useful lights that I own. The design is straightfoward and elegant in its simplicity, quality is outstanding, form factor is so small and the UI is dead-simple to use.

I can hardly wait for my H30 to arrive as it runs perfectly with RCR123's. That and the upcoming 18650 version of the Zebralight... :popcorn:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralights seem to have that effect on people - I was late in discovering this little gem and now own 4 of them. They are very useful. I was surprised that my wife wanted to use mine recently as she's got this 'anti-geek' mindset and then asked to use it a second time. Wonders will never cease.
:lolsign:

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Me too. Maybe the single most useful light I now have (H30). Have the H50 on the way.

Snow

Enlightened
Zebralights seem to have that effect on people - I was late in discovering this little gem and now own 4 of them. They are very useful. I was surprised that my wife wanted to use mine recently as she's got this 'anti-geek' mindset and then asked to use it a second time. Wonders will never cease.
:lolsign:

When I showed it to my girlfriend last night, she mentioned that she might like to have one for a purse light. I'd happily order another.

Forgot to mention that I have it running on an RCR123A, another huge plus to this light IMO.

peskyphotons

Newly Enlightened
I bought a H50 and it has really surprised me. I have found it to be very useful. Most of what I want to use a headlight for is within a few feet and the even light is just fantastic. I am really looking forward to the H51 with the pushbutton interface and narrower spread of the H30.

Thanks,
Alex

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a firm date as to when the H51 will be released or is this just vapor? The H51 seems to me like the most useful and practical headlamp

I am really looking forward to the H51 with the pushbutton interface and narrower spread of the H30.

Thanks,
Alex

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Is there a firm date as to when the H51 will be released or is this just vapor? The H51 seems to me like the most useful and practical headlamp
Maybe Zebralight will see this and give us an answer.

As much as I want to order an H50, the width of the beam is a no-go for me and giving it the slightly narrower beam of the H30, along with the switching would have me ordering a couple right now.:twothumbs

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a great little light and, so far this year, one of the best buys I'd have to say.

Karl

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Im thinking of buying one, should I? Probably a dumb question huh? :) I know what the answer will be, but since Ive heard that fenix are comin out with a headlamp no? And that zebralight will come out with a 18650 headlamp, im not sure Im doing the right thing buying the H30? It seems to be a very nice little lamp, nice floody beam, enought output? etc. Its not to expensive either.
So should I? If I would have a three outside where it grew money on, I would have bought it and not asked before. But now days I really have to hold on to my green.

So are Im doing the right thing to buy this light, or should I wait for another to come out?

If it would have been avaliable at Fenixstore I would have bought it right after I read the first post! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.