Wuben        
  • Recent Forum Posts

raggie33

Re: Fireworks

omg its so so crazy here im guessing 15 people on my street all got the best fireworks its crazy i mean crazy crazy

raggie33 Today, 07:57 PM Go to last post
    mr45acp2u

Re: The Malkoff Potential Group Buy Sounding Board

You can put me down for one of these. I work plain clothes and always have a light in my pocket. High, for immediate illumination, then I can turn the

mr45acp2u Today, 07:52 PM Go to last post
    Kevin1322

Re: The Lounge 2020

I'm sure. You certainly don't need to feel you should do one. I doubt anyone would have bad feelings if you don't.

That's cool that you

Kevin1322 Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    jrgold

Re: ACEBEAM E10

i have a red, white, and green in e10. They are such fun lights. Watched star wars on the outdoor movie set up last night and my son and i broke out the

jrgold Today, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    Lynx_Arc

Re: Coronavirus - II

I just about fell asleep reading that long post.... I seriously doubt most people are going to go all out and figure out how to invest in a "better

Lynx_Arc Today, 07:46 PM Go to last post
    Greta

Here's the funny part - as I mentioned in a previous post, masks are all about making others feel better. So in truth, it doesn't matter what your mask

Greta Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    DIWdiver

Re: Resetting Keeppower with Bench Power Supply

If it too no current at 3v, that means nothing. If it takes no current at 4.2V that means either the cell or the protection circuit is bad. Or possibly

DIWdiver Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    archimedes

Re: best tactical under 30 bucks?

Not a direction to take the discussion on CPF.

archimedes Today, 07:36 PM Go to last post
    raggie33

should i return my walmart mask?

raggie33 Today, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    Lynx_Arc

Re: Cordless power tools

I agree... even a cheap impact is wonderful but you do need a drill on some occasions at least I do as I take apart electronics and also drill holes and

Lynx_Arc Today, 07:03 PM Go to last post
    ZMZ67

Re: ACEBEAM E10

The E10 arrived last month and I am liking it so far. The three levels seem sensible enough though I suspect this light will mostly see use at the highest

ZMZ67 Today, 07:00 PM Go to last post
    5S8Zh5

Re: there are some Jokes

A soldier was stationed abroad and received a Dear John letter from his girlfriend back home. It read - Dear Dave, I can no longer continue our relationship.

5S8Zh5 Today, 06:59 PM Go to last post
    Lynx_Arc

Re: Cordless power tools

IT depends on how much air you need to move even my underpowered blower is good for dust and some dry leaves and grass but to blow leaves in the fall

Lynx_Arc Today, 06:54 PM Go to last post
    nbp

Well sure. You canít subtract from the number so it will go up indefinitely into the future unless you eradicate it, like they did polio. That isnít really

nbp Today, 06:51 PM Go to last post
    Monocrom

Simple solution, don't buy a crappy mask. Easy way to test. Hold a lighter (obviously not a Zippo or any other windproof lighter) a few inches away from

Monocrom Today, 06:42 PM Go to last post