NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        
  • Recent Forum Posts

Lynx_Arc

Re: Cordless power tools

I agree... even a cheap impact is wonderful but you do need a drill on some occasions at least I do as I take apart electronics and also drill holes and

Lynx_Arc Today, 07:03 PM Go to last post
    ZMZ67

Re: ACEBEAM E10

The E10 arrived last month and I am liking it so far. The three levels seem sensible enough though I suspect this light will mostly see use at the highest

ZMZ67 Today, 07:00 PM Go to last post
    5S8Zh5

Re: there are some Jokes

A soldier was stationed abroad and received a Dear John letter from his girlfriend back home. It read - Dear Dave, I can no longer continue our relationship.

5S8Zh5 Today, 06:59 PM Go to last post
    Lynx_Arc

Re: Cordless power tools

IT depends on how much air you need to move even my underpowered blower is good for dust and some dry leaves and grass but to blow leaves in the fall

Lynx_Arc Today, 06:54 PM Go to last post
    nbp

Re: Coronavirus - II

Well sure. You canít subtract from the number so it will go up indefinitely into the future unless you eradicate it, like they did polio. That isnít really

nbp Today, 06:51 PM Go to last post
    Monocrom

Simple solution, don't buy a crappy mask. Easy way to test. Hold a lighter (obviously not a Zippo or any other windproof lighter) a few inches away from

Monocrom Today, 06:42 PM Go to last post
    b8llzblue

Re: Noctigon KR1vn - Highest Performance 18650 Compact Thrower R

Great! I'll keep the grey navy blue color then.

b8llzblue Today, 06:36 PM Go to last post
    jrgold

Re: Camping Mattress

This. Your thermal barrier should be your number one concern. Most of your heat is lost to the ground throughout the night, a sleeping pad that insulates

jrgold Today, 06:28 PM Go to last post
    raggie33

ps early in this post i talked about some saying are lake in haunted today 2 more people died on it.

raggie33 Today, 06:28 PM Go to last post
    raggie33

i stay far away from everyone if they dont have a mask on i wont even walk down the aisle there on. i use hand cleaner even before i go in store. then

raggie33 Today, 06:24 PM Go to last post
    raggie33

Re: best tactical under 30 bucks?

how long does a blade have to be for defence

raggie33 Today, 06:18 PM Go to last post
    turbodog

Sorry man. The medical grade are 'regulated'. Certified might be a better word to use. The non-medical grade are labelled just that way, non-medical.

turbodog Today, 06:16 PM Go to last post
    jrgold

Re: The Malkoff Potential Group Buy Sounding Board

Iím in like Flynn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrgold Today, 06:11 PM Go to last post
    raggie33

now im broke as a joke i had to get more mask it took my last farking dime. then i get home read reviews and they suck. id thought they would be regulated

raggie33 Today, 06:02 PM Go to last post
    NPL

Re: The Official Zebralight Thread .

I owned both, kept the sc600w Hi. They serve a different purpose. The Plus is good for up close, but it's very floody so not ideal for longer distances.

NPL Today, 06:01 PM Go to last post