• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF - Oveready 6P / Kerberos Quad Package

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold Pending Funds to Tyrantrave! Thank you!

Happy New Year, folks! As we roll into the New Year, it's time to make some adjustments to the collection.

For your consideration:

Oveready Orange Cerakote 6P host w/:

Black Stainless Steel Crenelated Bezel Ring

UCL Lens

Hard Press McClicky switch.

The host has a couple of very small dings in the head from a drop on the sidewalk. I've taken multiple angle photos (shown below) – this has been a user, but the only blemishes are the ones shown in the photos. Nothing major – doesn't affect the function in any way! These are out of stock on the Oveready sales site.

P1020834.JPG

P1020828.JPG

P1020853.JPG

To go with this for an uber bright package is Kerberos awesome 3 speed, 4.2V Quad – XPG R4 for beautiful neutral tint, and a nice green glow! This setup is designed for one 18650, either IMR or RCR. It has one of the nicest tints I've seen.

P1020848.JPG

P1020851.JPG

P1020853.JPG

I have $348 invested in this…let's move it QUICKLY at $280 shipped CONUS – payment via Paypal and I'll pick up the fees (personal payment appreciated, but not required.) International buyers, please PM for actual shipping charges. Insurance is extra – once the item passes from my hands to the Post Office, I am no longer responsible. If you have any concerns please request insurance.

Thanks for looking!