Copper PCB in USA?

Tiresius

Enlightened
I'm looking for some in 20mm and 16mm for both the XM-L and XP series. Intl-Outdoors has them but they're across the other part of the world. Placed an order and I'm expecting two weeks for it to arrive. IS takes 3 days but they only stock the XM-L2 pre-mounted.

Tiresius

Enlightened
As a matter of fact, I'll drop by this weekend on that sales thread. Thanks for the info.

PS. They looked like they're laser machined. That's a much higher quality than the stamped ones I've been seeing.

BestPCB

Newly Enlightened
In my opinion, I think copper core PCB has the same thermal conductivity or less than Aluminum core PCB. from the stack up, we can see:

Copper trace
Dielectric layer (Thermal conductivity: 1~2W)
Copper Core

Copper trace
Dielectric layer (Thermal conductivity: 2~3W)
Aluminum Core

But of course, copper core has better thermal conductivity than Alum.

Quest4fire

Enlightened
For what it's worth, I just opened a package 10 SinkPAD mcpcb's (5-16 mm round, 5-20 mm stars) I ordered from ebay seller led-dna for $18.00 free shipping from Hong Kong. The punchline is: I paid 10-13, it was marked as shipped the 15th and arrived to day..... the 19th. That is lightning fast shipping from China to Nebraska! I've ordered plenty of stuff from China in the past. I think the previous record was like eleven days. Six days is just... wow! I considered buying from Vesture of Blood but was not in a hurry and thought I would save ten bucks or so. Never expected such warp speed delivery from China.