• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3AA, 6AA, 9AA & 12AA Fivemega battery holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
(CLOSED) 3AA, 6AA, 9AA & 12AA Fivemega battery holders

[size=+4]
C L O S E D​
[/size]

[size=+4]
NEW THREAD IS HERE
[/size]

9AAto3D010.jpg

9AA6AA001.jpg

9AA6AA004.jpg

Continue from here
Hi folks,
These adapters are patent pending and ready to ship.
12AA to 4D adapters to power up 14.4 volt bulb in 4D stock unbored M*g
9AA to 3D adapters (10.8 volt) to power up an WA1185 or WA1331 in 3D stock unbored M*g
6AA to 2D adapters (7.2 volt) to power up an WA1111 or ROP in 2D stock unbored M*g
3AA to 1D adapters (3.6 volt) to power up to 3.6 volt bulb or LED in shortened 1D unbored M*g
Also possible to use 3x14500 to 1D Li-Ion adapters to power up to 11.1 volt bulb or multiple LED in shortened 1D unbored M*g
Please follow Positive and Negative marks printed as P and N
Aloso allign red marks on upper and lower plastick when loading.
All adapters come with female tail jack connector (installed) and I will include male jack too. [size=+1]Batteries NOT included[/size]
Remember, center pin of charging jack is POSITIVE
It is highly recommended to use this feature for recharging batteries by any smart battery pack charger like this for NiMH or this for lithium ion cells. However it is possible to remove batteries to recharge or replace.
When installing loaded battery holder into flashlight, make sure charging port is at tail side of M*glite.
Please do not use two of these adapters in same flashlight for higher voltage.
I also have followings with purchase of battery holder only:
WA1185 bi-pin bulb which can be overdriven by 9AAs in 3D M*g and WA1111 which can be overdriven by 6AAs in 2D M*g
12AA to 4D $42 (NOT AVAILABLE)
9AA to 3D $39 (NOT AVAILABLE)
6AA to 2D $37 (NOT AVAILABLE)
3AA to 1D $36 (NOT AVAILABLE)
G4 bi-pin SS socket $17 each (with purchase of battery holder only)
G4 bi-pin brass socket $14 each (with purchase of battery holder only)
Cammed or camless SMO Aluminum reflector (any size opening) (NO MORE LEFT)
Cammed MOP Aluminum reflector $25 each (NO MORE LEFT)
Dummy AA $8 each (With purchase of battery holder only)
Bi-pin WA1160 $6 each (to use with 5AA) (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
Bi-pin WA1111 $9 each (to use with 6AA) (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
Bi-pin WA1164 $9 each (to use with 8AA) (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
Bi-pin WA1185 $6 each (to use with 9AA) (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
Pack of ROP (3854) Hi and Low $10 (to use with 6AA) (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
Pack of Pelican (3853) Hi and Low $10 (to use with 6AA) (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
FM1909 11.5 volt, 5.5A $16 (to use with 10AA) (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
FM Axial 7.4 volt, 3.3A $10 (to use with 7AA) (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
Boro lens $6.50 each (AVAILABLE with purchase of battery holder only)
Please note: I am not manufacturer of any bulb and don't sell them for profit. I offer some bulbs here only for your convenience to get them all in same shipment therefore NO WARRANTY on any bulb. If you are not comfortable with this, please get the bulbs elsewhere.
$6 shipping to States (Priority) for up to 2 adapters of any kind, then add $1 for each additional one.
$9 shipping to international destination for up to 2 adapters of any kind, then add $2 for each additional one. (No tracking available)
No additional shipping for bulbs, sockets and or reflectors if purchased with adapters.
Please make all your purchase at once to save you some shipping.
Please note: I am not manufacture of any bulb and don't sell them for profit. I offer them here only for your convenience to get them all in same shipment therefore NO WARRANTY on any bulb.
For ducumentation purpose, it is [size=+2]necessary[/size] to post your CPF handle and detail of your order here and paypal note.
Without above information, I will never figure out what the payment is for and from whom.
Paypal to: [size=+1]DO NOT PAY[/size]
Please PM me for other type of payment.
For ducumentation purpose, it is [size=+2]necessary[/size] to post your CPF handle and detail of your order here and paypal note.
Without above information, I will never figure out what the payment is for and from whom.
Example: :paypal: for:
9AA to 3D $39
Two WA1185 $12
One dummy AA $8

Last edited:

Zot

Enlightened
$129 :paypal:for:

-3AA to 1D $36 for first adapter
-White 4AA to 1D (4.8 volt) Each additional 4AA adapter $34
-Dummy AA $8 each
-2 x Boro lens $6.50 each = $13
-#19 Scalloped W/D tail cap - 2x18650 M*g C $24 each
-PVC tube $8 (for use with 2x18650 in 2C M*g)
-$6 shipping to States for up to 2 adapters of any kind
Total $129
CPF handle: Zot

InSaNE

Newly Enlightened
Could you please tell me what the total amount + international postage to Australia would be for the following products?

1 x 9AA to 3D adapter
2 x Bi-pin WA1185
1 x 8.38mm Dual function (MOP)
1 x G4 bi-pin SS socket
1 x Boro lens

Thanks

wayne21

Newly Enlightened
Do you sell a smart charger that will charge your 9-AA and 6-AA battery packs ? I admit I am not up on this to much, and your advice and recommendations have always been good.Taking the batteries out to charge get's old after a while. If you do not sell a charger ,do you know what type and where I can get one that I can trust ? I know finding one built with the quality that you put into your products wil like finding a needle in a hay stack. but your advice is more then good enough for me.. Thank you for your time and as always your fine advice. P.S I am in no hurry so please take your time to answer when you find the time. Also most of all will the 2.5 throwmaster heads be around for a while ? I can not get another rite now ,but I do intend to get another asap Also after my friend seen it he wants one too . we will order at same time. YOUR THROWMASTER ON A 3-D with 9-AA batteries using a WA-1185 bulb put my 35 watt HID to shame. The HID is rated at 2800 plus lumens. Either yours is under rated or they are full of it. So far both of my 2-D and my 3-D maglites with all F.M's parts are better then the HID at half the weight and a third of the size ,an the throwmaster is the iceing on the cake, you have to see it to believe how fine it really is NO B.S just fact., And for what you will pay for the HID you can get at lease 2 or more mag-mods that will kick the crap out of the HID's this is true, compairing my maglites to my new 35 watt HID. you can not go wrong with FIVEMEGA's products. I just wish I used my limeted funds on F.M products before I messed up and bought the HID , It is like walking around with a set of barbells ,compaired to a maglite. Well I said enough, and I really feel that all I said is 100% true. Thank you for reading this and I would welcome any feedback ,Positive or negative,as long as it is what you feel is rite. wayne21

mag623

Newly Enlightened
12AA to 4d $42
$6 shipping
paypal sent for $48
cpf handle: mag623

Last edited:

InSaNE

Newly Enlightened
$108.50 :paypal:for:

9AA to 3D $39 for first adapter.
G4 bi-pin SS socket $17 each
Cammed MOP Aluminum reflector $25 each
2 x Bi-pin WA1185 $6 each
Boro lens $6.50 each
$9 shipping to international destination

Total $108.50
CPF handle: InSaNE

Last edited:

hybridspecies

Newly Enlightened
(2) x 6AA to 2D $37
(2) x Bi-pin WA1111 $9
$6 shipping
Total $98

paypal sent for $98
cpf handle: hybridspecies

:paypal:

eangler

Newly Enlightened
ONE- 9AA to 3D $39 = $30
TWO- 6AA to 2D $37 = $74
TwO- Pack of ROP $10 = $20
shipping to States = $7

CPF handle: eangler
$133 :paypal:

fneuf

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

What is the usual time for shipping to France or Europe ? Yet, I don't have any news of my order.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
ONE- 9AA to 3D $39 = $30
TWO- 6AA to 2D $37 = $74
TwO- Pack of ROP $10 = $20
shipping to States = $7

CPF handle: eangler
$133 :paypal:
:confused: I thought my math is worst! :confused:
----------------------

Hello,
What is the usual time for shipping to France or Europe ? Yet, I don't have any news of my order.

Shipped by www.USPS.com and custum form numbere is:
LC657084857US

species

Newly Enlightened
Hi, i sent payment for one 4aa to 1d holder and one aa dummy battery, was wondering if you received it, thanks. I see this post got cleaned up, don't want to be left behind, thanks.

T3hk1w1

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:
For:
3D-9AA adapter -$39
cammed MOP reflector- $25
shipping inside USA- $6
Total $70.00

To T3hk1w1

Status
Not open for further replies.