Buying one of these three LED lights for B-day

UVLaser

Enlightened
Hey,
I am probably going to get the Pelican 8020 M8 LED or Pelican 2020 Sabrelite LED or the Heliotek HTE-1 LED for my birthday. But since my dad is paranoid about using his credit card online, I wanted to know if any one has seen one of the Pelican lights in a store such as a sporting goods store?
My chances of buying the Heliotek HTE-1 look slim and it's new so I doubt it would be in stores yet

Thanks a pound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
UVLaser said:
Hey,
I am probably going to get the Pelican 8020 M8 LED or Pelican 2020 Sabrelite LED or the Heliotek HTE-1 LED for my birthday. But since my dad is paranoid about using his credit card online, I wanted to know if any one has seen one of the Pelican lights in a store such as a sporting goods store?
My chances of buying the Heliotek HTE-1 look slim and it's new so I doubt it would be in stores yet

Thanks a pound /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well you could always call an online company to order with card that way...

but pelican is usually carried by dive shops and boating stores, like WestMarine.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
If you still have one, use a corded phone (not a cordless for security reasons) and place an order by telephone.

I would recommend Brightguy.

The Fry's I normally go to (soon to be at least two more) has Pelicans, but they haven't had any Pelican LED lights yet. Wait, they do carry the L1 (button battery small LED light). Also the MityLite 2aa they sell is the older one with no clickie.

I hope when the new stores get stocked, I see some newer stuff.