Last chance for Silver P1D Q5

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any of you who still are looking for a silver P1D Q5 there are 6 available on Ebay for $58.50 and $6.00 shipping.

The Item number is:
s.gif

They are the MOP version. Hope this help you who missed but wanted it!

P.S. I'm not the seller but I bought one.

Last edited:

LEDdicted

Newly Enlightened
I got mine from their web store, just add .com to their ebay handle. $62 CAD incl. shipping. (Ordered Friday Oct 5th at noon, got a notice at 4pm the same day that it was shipped!)

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have both my silver P1D Q5's now. I have to say I really prefer the smooth reflector, no ringiness and waaaaay better throw! So glad I got both, will probably give the MOP to girlfriend as one of Christmas gifts.

Plus gotta love being one of 35 smooth units...Thank you David (4sevens)

Last edited:

x2x3x2

Banned
I thought the silver ones were due to some accident or something like that (remember reading in some post), and not available in large numbers? No longer limited to 50 pieces from Fenix-Store?

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought the silver ones were due to some accident or something like that (remember reading in some post), and not available in large numbers? No longer limited to 50 pieces from Fenix-Store?

They are a limited item and the Fenix store is out of them and there are a few left from other sources listed in this post and when they are gone that is supposed to be the last of the silver models. The Fenix Store had a limited second run of silver (35 units total with smooth Reflectors instead of the MOP). If you are interested in a silver my suggestion is get one before they are gone. I have missed a couple great lights by hesitating.

Last edited:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is unique, because there is no multiple modes that could be accessed.

I see, I guess for someone who wants a one stage light this would be a good thing, myself I like the versatility of multi-stage and besides I could go to DX and get a single stage P1 clone for a lot less, but that's just me and as the saying goes "different strokes for different folks" (and my guess it is more of a defect rather than intentional and I would be worried that a complete failure could occur.)

Last edited: