WARRIOR X TURBO

Zak

Enlightened
I think few people would consider it to be EDC sized, and I think its use of a proprietary battery is unacceptable. The Acebeam L18 and Eagtac S25V are possible alternatives.

theinvisibleman

Newly Enlightened
I think few people would consider it to be EDC sized, and I think its use of a proprietary battery is unacceptable. The Acebeam L18 and Eagtac S25V are possible alternatives.

Coming up to speed on these now.....L18 vs. L30...?
New tech since I bought last.

theinvisibleman

Newly Enlightened
I have boiled it down to your 2 suggestions, but, I cant find an overriding reason for one over the other and there are no beam shot comparisons on YouTube.
Do you have a preference?

Zak

Enlightened
The L18 is a thrower. The L30 is a general-purpose beam with much higher output and much less throw. The S25V is somewhere in the middle with less throw than the L18, but a slimmer head.

alohasurftoad

Enlightened
acebeam L18 vs olight warrior X turbo...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_By5qzMWUB8...in the video it appears the olight has a smaller more intense hotspot, so it probably throws farther although it has less lumens.

personally, i like acebeam with TIR optics. imo the L17 is way more "edc-able" due to it's smaller size albeit with slightly less throw.

if money is no object, weltool w3 pro or fenix tk30 are both more edc-able throwers.

Last edited:

alohasurftoad

Enlightened
Manker MC13 is another true pocket thrower and Lumintop FW21 X9L can throw 6500lm 810m, not quite as far, way more light getting out there, not the usual narrow beam with tiny hotspot.

Last edited:

daffy

Enlightened
Manker MC13 is another true pocket thrower and Lumintop FW21 X9L can throw 6500lm 810m, not quite as far, way more light getting out there, not the usual narrow beam with tiny hotspot.
Both of these worth looking at for EDC yes i own both, MC 13 being smaller and uses 18350 vs X9L 21700.