Ripoffs CO-30 legacy

fulee9999

Enlightened
Does anyone know of a worthy successor to the CO30? I've found it in two stores in the US, but the shipping to EU was on average 100$, so it's not really an option.
It has to meet the following requirements:
- it can sheathe a SureFire 6P / Streamlight Scorpion / Malkoff MD2 without being bulky
- has a clip-on
- some kind of fabric, not plastic

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The Pelican 2320 holster is a pretty nice cordura holster but it has a button to fasten it to the belt, not a clip like ripoffs do.

Model 2320-703-110

Last edited:

fulee9999

Enlightened
Thank you for the reply! I'm looking for a clip-on specifically, as I'm not planning to use it with a belt. Or at least that's the plan for now...

fulee9999

Enlightened
Thank you, I also might add that it should be a closed holster, this looks fairly dangerous to carry your precious light in.

matt4350

Enlightened
Thank you, I also might add that it should be a closed holster, this looks fairly dangerous to carry your precious light in.

You might be surprised, they hold a 6p style light quite well and you're unlikely to have a problem unless you're negotiating serious obstacles. They will eventually stretch out, but that will take years and at the price it's not an issue (for me).

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might be surprised, they hold a 6p style light quite well and you're unlikely to have a problem unless you're negotiating serious obstacles. They will eventually stretch out, but that will take years and at the price it's not an issue (for me).

Agree 100% with Matt. I own one as well and carry a Surefire 9P in it. Very snug and you can rotate the holster with the light in it.
Great holster.