Can I? And how do I do it? Streamlight 1100 super siege

Baloneybrad

Newly Enlightened
Good day, I have a streamlight 1100 lumen super siege. I would like to know if it is possible to change out the current LED (unsure what kind) to something abut more "romantic" ?

This light is way to bright white for my personal liking and I would like to lower the kelvin.

Looking for LED advice and a "how to" for the process.

TIA!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Is it just the output you don't like or is it the color "tint" of the led? You could try to get shaded film to put over the globe. Kinda like window tint. That would dumb down the output as well.

ledbetter

Enlightened
Good day, I have a streamlight 1100 lumen super siege. I would like to know if it is possible to change out the current LED (unsure what kind) to something abut more "romantic" ?

This light is way to bright white for my personal liking and I would like to lower the kelvin.

Looking for LED advice and a "how to" for the process.

TIA!
I don't know but "super siege" and "romantic" really don't work together. Keep the sieger for outdoor battles and get something warmer with a higher cri for indoors or romance. Plenty to choose from in all price ranges from sofirn and tool to malkoff and mcgizmo.

Baloneybrad

Newly Enlightened
I don't know but "super siege" and "romantic" really don't work together. Keep the sieger for outdoor battles and get something warmer with a higher cri for indoors or romance. Plenty to choose from in all price ranges from sofirn and tool to malkoff and mcgizmo.

Thanks for the recommendations! Part of me really loves another reason to buy another light but, part of me wants to learn about modding at this point.