Quick ARC AAA Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidTHR

Enlightened
As a flashlight newbie, I have seen 2 different versions of the ARC AAA -- one with the engraving around the bezel, and the other with the engraving along the side.

Question 1 -- Which version of the ARC AAA engraving is the current production model?

Question 2 -- How many different versions of the ARC AAA have there been?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Thank you.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Q1. The side engraving is newer.

Q2. Many and more. I don't even try to keep up anymore. I think it's on 3.3?
Somewhere on this board is a listing of the versions. Don't even ask about hybrids.

HesNot

Enlightened
Even in the short time I've been aware of the AAA no fewer than 4 different versions have been available (std - le - premium and cpf). Not to mention the various colors that are still on sale direct (and in dealers inventory).

HesNot

Enlightened
OK - a quick check of the arc site and there are 7 versions of the AAA on sale right now - the premium, the standard, the cpf ltd edition, the r-g-b ltd edition, white led with black case, turqoise and ultra violet.

jrunner192

Newly Enlightened
HesNot listed the different models that have been available in the past but if you want to know what different revisions have been made to the light in the past check out the ARC FAQ link and go down to the AAA section. There is a list of the revisions.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts