• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2 McGizmo custom specials SOLD

Kiessling

Flashaholic
1. Opalec in E-Head on Aleph 1x123 HA-NAT and SF Z57 Clicky

Opalec2.jpg

This is a bored-out SF Elite-head (scalloped version) with an Opalec mounted on a module that sits in the modded head, and is removable. Body is an Aleph 1x123 in HA-NAT and you get a LitFuse-mooded (smooth and easy with no resistance problems) SF Z57.
Mint condition.

Asking $140 shipped worldwide incl. fees.

2. L1 head with BB750 T-bin on E1e with Z52 modded with McE2S module 22 ohm

bb750_so17xa.jpg

McGizmo crammed a BB750/LuxIII in an L1-head using a so17xa reflector for the perfect beam., nice, white and bright. The Z52 cap has been modified to accept the McE2S module with 22 ohms for 2-stage action. The hard spring has been replaced by a custom McGizmo spring. The body is an E1e.
Perfect condition except a tiny little ding in the anodise on the hex portiion of the head; been there from the beginning.

Asking $160 shipped worldwide incl. fees.

First post that states "I'll take it" gets it regardless of PMs and questions. I shall not be held responsible for losses in the mail. Payment via PayPal only; credit cards accepted.

Thanx for looking!

bernhard

freefall8

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: 2 McGizmo custom specials

I'll take it.

#2 L1 head with BB750 T-bin on E1e with Z52 modded with McE2S module 22 ohm

Kiessling

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif yepp ... and it hurts a bit to let them go, but such is life ... one sacrifice makes another purchase possible ...

bernhard

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, what the heck, you're on a selling spree, I'm on a buying spree! I've been tangling with this one trying to talk myself into keeping a few cents, but what the hey. I'll take #1.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

ok, SOLD and ACMarina, you got PM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernie