• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlyfry562

Enlightened
Need to raise some cash to fund a new bike purchase so I am selling some of my big sticks that don't get much use.

Milky MX813 w/ extras

Milky MX813 is a Milky Modded Surefire M3 that has 3 CreeXRE R2WC emitters. It has an output of 813 Lumens according to Milkysplit, and a perfect white beam. The body has 28x #16 Viton o-rings, and are very comfortable. The light comes with a custom RPM clickie without trits. I am also including the stock twisty tailcap, the stock lanyard, ring, and ripoffs CO-112 holster.

Here are some pics:
DSC03217.jpg

DSC03220.jpg

DSC03221.jpg

DSC03222.jpg

DSC03225.jpg

DSC03227.jpg

DSC03237.jpg

DSC03240.jpg

I purchased this light less than two months ago from Geminidan for $495 https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2698978, it has not left my house since, and doesn't have a single scratch on it.

I am selling it with all the extras listed above for $450 including shipping and PP fees

Price drop to $425 including PP and shipping
Price drop to $400 including PP and shipping

The second item up is my much less spectacular Malkoff modded 3D M*glite

DSC03228.jpg

DSC03232.jpg

DSC03234.jpg

This is the older version of the malkoff drop-in, and as you can see the light does have some scratches on it, but its a M*glite its supposed to have scratches.

I am selling it for $50 shipped including PP fees.

No international orders, and PP only. Enjoy

Last edited:

one417

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Milky MX813 & Malkoff 3D M*G

Great Deal.....You're killin' me,,,MUST RESIST.

cfromc

Enlightened

Do you have the specification of "the older version of the malkoff drop-in" like emitter used, output?

curlyfry562

Enlightened

The emitter in the Malkoff is a SSC P4, I am not sure about the bin, and the out put is 240 lumens. The reason I refer to it as the "older version" is because it was made by Malkoff and hand engraved, as you can see in the picture. I don't think there is any difference, except cosmetically, between the version I am selling here and the newer ones Malkoff is selling now, but I will send him an email to confirm, and will post his reply here.

curlyfry562

Enlightened

Here is what Gene had to say:

The difference is cosmetic. However, some of the very early ones may have a U bin instead of a U2. You probably wouldn't notice any difference with your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.