• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: CPF LE Lionheart 124/125! **PENDING**

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Lionheart 124/125

Lionheart.jpg

LHR4.jpg

LHR3.jpg

lhr2.jpg

lhr1.jpg

I really hate to sell one of my Lionhearts, but there is so many nice lights out there, I've got to make some room. This light is pretty much a shelf queen! The light has very little use and is in pristine condition. No dings on the HA, in perfect shape. The only thing bad I can say about it is that if I was going to keep it, honestly, I would probably try to get another reflector to help the beam out a bit. Its still really nice, but not as perfect as other Lionhearts I've seen. Oh the specks you see in the photo, must be dust or something. Its definitely not imperfections in the HA. :)

Includes Pocket Clip and Pila 150A.

ASKING $180, Shipped CONUS. PP ONLY. International buyers please add $5 dollars for Global Priority Mail.

Any questions, please PM me.

Thanks for looking.

MSax

Last edited:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Shelf Queen CPF LE Lionheart 124/125!

Very nice light. I have one just like it and am in almost the same position as you, forced to part with a beloved shelf queen to make room for new. Trying to institute a regulation banning all shelf queens but have bought a few and have to work up the gumption to part with them. Best of luck to you, I'm going to be last in line for a GatLight or Ti PD.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Shelf Queen CPF LE Lionheart 124/125!

Yeah, Lunarmodule I know what you mean. I really hate to see this light go, and if I didn't already have two other LHs I wouldn't have this for sale.

Just another thought, this light will be upgradeable to the new Chamelion board making it fully regulated, if the new owner so chooses. You can talk to Mr. Bulk about that mod.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Shelf Queen CPF LE Lionheart 124/125! **PRICE REDUCTION**

Bump with a Price Drop!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Shelf Queen CPF LE Lionheart 124/125! **ANOTHER $ DROP**

Now $180 Shipped!!! Man that's a good deal on this....

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: CPF LE Lionheart 124/125! **ANOTHER $ DROP/PICS ADDED**

Bump with Pics Added. :naughty:

changsn

Newly Enlightened

Hi - I'm interested. Give me some details on how to pay and let's do it. I have PayPal.

Sam

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Guys! This light has been sold, pending funds!

I would have posted earlier but I've had some trouble logging onto CPF for the past few days.

MSax