New Guy--Short Intro.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Guy's,

I just wanted to tell ya'll how much I like your forum. I found this site by accident a few weeks ago. I thought I had it bad for buying all sorts of flashlight but after lurking here for a few weeks, you guys are way out there.
smile.gif

I drive a tow truck for a living so having a good light at night is high priority. I got my first Surefire lights for Christmas, an M2 and M3. I never realized how sorry the beam was on my Mag-Charger until now. One thing I can say about the Mag though, when I snap it in the charger I can hit every pot hole in Dallas and it's not coming out.

Also, thank's to you guys I did the bulb swap on my AA Mini-Mag to the Nexstar. I also have a Stinger, Ultra-Stinger, Lite-Box and a couple of Pelican lights.

Thanks again for all your help!

Eric

Mr. Blue

Enlightened
Hey Red Baron...tell me more about the Lite Box..what bulb you got? 8w flood, spot or 20 w flood or spot? How is the beam quality...wholes? shadows? rings? how about the beam color?...Welcome to the forums..since i have been here, I have learned tons and really upgraded my lighting.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geoff in Philly:
...tell me more about the Lite Box...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've only had the LiteBox a couple of weeks and haven't used it much yet. Mine came with a 8W spot. Close range the beam's really bad in my opinion. Wholes, shadows and rings, yea, it pretty much has it all but I guess thats why they sell a floodlight bulb. I'm probably gonna swap it to the 20W spot. Also the light's kind of heavy. That will take a little getting use to. Comes with a nice slip-in charger though. There's even an cool locking charger option. That way if somebody borrows your truck you know your light's gonna be there when it gets back.

Hope it helps.

Eric