• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT Chrome Mclux PD

glock35guy

Newly Enlightened
I have recently aquired a chrome Mclux PD...Due to my arthritic hands I dont really enjoy using this fine piece of artwork. What might you want to trade for it? Not really sure what I want...just know this should go to someone who can make use of it. Has TI clip and no tritium... THanks

Glock35guy

TorchMan

Enlightened
PlayboyJoeShmoe said:
I don't know ANYTHING except the name McLux. What size is it? What sort of switching? What batteries? And is an Original Space NeedleII of any interest?

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=85527&highlight=PD+FAQ

That link will say it better than I can. In short, about the size of an HDS EDC or a Mr. Bulk LionCub. The PD uses a piston in the tail cap for two levels of momentary on. The head twists for easy on handed activation of the two levels, but in constant rather than momentary on. And, it uses CR123a or rechargeable.

kukula

Enlightened
This is a great light! Trust me! And the fact that Don no longer produces them makes it kinda more valuable :naughty:

glock35guy

Newly Enlightened
Apreciate all these offers..Give me a day or two to sort through and see what I want to do...

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
I have an excellent condition SF M3 with both bulbs and the lanyard I will trade if your interested? Let me know

PM Sent

Last edited:

Barefootone

Enlightened
Glock35guy,
I will PM my trade offer.
Keep-em bright in the night :candle: ,
Barefootone
mdyiny06ana3xw.gif