New Arc Products?

Status
Not open for further replies.

txmatt

Enlightened
Peter, since we're getting closer to "next year" when you said some new products would be available, do you have any tidbits you would share with us? Any general idea when next year: what month/quarter/half?

PS Of all the lights I've bought so far, I think the new Arc AAA is my favorite. The new Fenix L1P is very nice too. Variable brightness would be the only thing more I could want from those two. Can't wait to see what you have in the works.

Matt

vol89

Newly Enlightened
Peter, I have purchase about 4 of your lights and am very impressed with them. Two Arc AAA's and one Arc 4+ and now the new Arc AAA-P. The new Arc AAA-P is really a great little EDC light. I don't know if this has been covered in some other post's or not but here goes. Have you in mind to make a replacement head that could be used on the old Arc AAA's that would be an upgrade in performance? I think you would sell all you could make. I would be first in line. Thanks for a very nice product and best wishes for much success.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Peter and thanks again for your comittment to honorable quality and outstanding customer service!

as you know the FENIX 1 L P is a hot item, the awaited PEAK "Ocean" seems to be quite an item. any word on the "K2" LED?:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.