Which photon type light comes w/ new L1P?

Wrace

Newly Enlightened
I received a new L1P the other day and it came with some sort of photon type coin cell light. Looks like a photon except it has a clear body.

I have old photon lights on all of our key chains (6 or so), that we've had for years now. It may just be my imaganiation but this clear bodied light seems much brighter than my old photons.

Is this a more recent version of the photon that is brighter? Whatever it is I'd like to replace all my old photons with some of these brighter ones.

Wayne

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Who did you buy it from? Must be a promotional thing as the fenix doesn't come with one of those standard. :p

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Betcha it came from lighthound.com....he puts one of those in every shipment (at least I've received one in every shipment)

paulr

Flashaholic

rmacias

Enlightened
Wrace said:
I received a new L1P the other day and it came with some sort of photon type coin cell light. Looks like a photon except it has a clear body.

I have old photon lights on all of our key chains (6 or so), that we've had for years now. It may just be my imaganiation but this clear bodied light seems much brighter than my old photons.

Is this a more recent version of the photon that is brighter? Whatever it is I'd like to replace all my old photons with some of these brighter ones.

Wayne

Lighthound has sent me a few as freebies with my orders and my kids just love those things....:thumbsup:

RJM

Wrace

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. Yes, it was from lighthound.

Are all these type of lights the same brightness?? I could have sworn it was quite a bit brighter than my old photon's, but it could have been one too many Mike's Hard Lemonades while I was playing with flashlights. ;)

Wayne