Fenix l1p+cold wash cycle=more fenix street cred

assassin337

Newly Enlightened
I was using my Fenix L1P for nighttime airsoft on saturday night and left it in my army surplus jacket. Tonight I realised my jacket wash in the washer and my Fenix L1P with it. My first thought was this would be a great time for my fenix to prove itself:huh: . I went into the laundry room and found my Fenix in the washer that had just gone through one cold wash cycle. This is truly an awsome light.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats a quality tool, (flashlight)
no wonder their so popular,
After hearing testimonials like this,
I went out and ordered one
Can't wait to try it out

Santelmo

Enlightened
I believe this is the second grand exploit that the Fenix has undergone, this time a "water torture" test. The first was some guy about 3 weeks ago who worked in construction and accidentally "dropped" his Fenix about 12(?) stories high!

Nice, little, tought light that works on readily available batteries!

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
12 stories, 17 stories... I wonder what the terminal velocity on a Fenix is anyway <grin>.

Santelmo

Enlightened
Amadeus93 said:
I just looked at my "17 floors" post - wow, I sounded like a picky jerk. Sorry about that...
:thumbsdow

Though that was mighty considerate of you to "apologize", dude, chill! No sweat, no harm, no foul!

Now lets be off and shine that Fenix pocket rocket! Wheeee. . .

Amadeus93

Newly Enlightened
Coincidentally, the guy who dropped the Fenix just posted this today:

rugbymatt said:
A quick update on the little fenix that fell. It is now on its third battery, I use it a lot, and it is still working great. I am waiting for my L2P to see if it is as good.

rugbymatt

Enlightened
Not really a coinicidence I was reading this thread and thought I would Update mine. Now I need to try dropping it 17 stories into a glass of water for the real ultimate drop test.