Flashaholics 2nd worse nightmare....

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
My Dad invited me to dinner this evening but I was busy so I declined.

Well, my dad just called me on his cell and said, "Man I wish you were here, the power went out in the restaraunt 20 minutes ago and its dark in here. We could use a light!!"

I feel ripped off, that is what we live for, situations like this.....

-PSM

BTW:

A flashaholics #1 nightmare is when youre at the restaraunt when the power goes out with NO light.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Now to me, THAT IS FUNNY PoliceScannerMan!—Now what was that saying again? Hind sight is 20/10. . .Or something to that cause and effect. Maybe your father should have had one of your lights and then you might have felt even more "ripped off"!

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh? MY main concern is being in the bathroom without a light whenthe power fails. #2, that said flashlight if i bring it doesnt work.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Give the gift of light this Christmas....

Better still, give it to the father in law too :D

Wyeast

Enlightened
cobb said:
Huh? MY main concern is being in the bathroom without a light whenthe power fails. #2, that said flashlight if i bring it doesnt work.
1) Always bring an EDC.
2) Bring a backup light. :rock:

These days I try to carry 3. A G2, a green X5, and a Sonic.
:devil:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If that's the second worse nightmare of a flashaholic, then what's the worst? To wake up in a world containing nothing but plastic 2D flashlights? Or how about a world where our digital flashlights become concious and refuse to output anything over 10 lumens?

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hehe, I can just imagine if you brought a thor into a resturant. "sir what is that large thing?" "that's in case the power goes out" "Is it a back up generator?" :D

RadarGreg

Enlightened
How about as a flashaholic's nightmare a lumens tax? Can you imagine having to pay for the additional brightness on your light? Those SF P61 modules would cost a couple hundred dollars each. Maybe a coin operated light as well would put shivers down your spine. Pop in a quarter for five minutes of light. <shudder> The horror!

RadarGreg

Last edited: