• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CPF Special Edition/Think Blue sign up list

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many of you are aware of the Indium Smart that is being prepared for production. The price of this light will be 360.00.

For those of you who are not aware of this light under development, I think its important to look at this thread to understand what this light is and to understand the price that is being asked.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/95499

The Worlds first PC Programable Flashlight is going to be released as a CPF special edition and a standard edition at the same time.

This is an preliminary post and some of this information might change over the next couple of days at which point the inforrmation will become solid unless otherwise stated.

Along side the first production run of these lights will be a CPF Edition of the same light. The difference between the standard versions and the CPF Edition is a a different body shape, its tapered, the special CPF color, and the markings on the light. Angus is checking to see what shades of blue can be done in hard anno to the actual blue shade is not set in stone yet.

The markings on the light will be CPF Special Edition, we are seeing if that can be cut into the light. If having the CPF Special Edition proves to be a problem it will be laser engraved. The light will also be laser engraved with a special marking, this marking could be your name, a serial number that matches your user ID perhaps like CPF3210 or some other mark.

This run will be limited to 301 lights for the CPF version. The odd one will be one as a gift for Sasha. There will be a contribution of $50.00 per light to CPF.

Sales of this light will be handled differently for the USA and other areas.
I will be taking all orders for the USA, Angus Noble will be taking care of all other orders. The Special Edition Lights will have a $10.00 premium over the standard model due to laser engraving, small run of center section tubes and others items making this light different than the standard model.

Some beta test lights will be ready soon, a couple of these are going out to meet requests from the press and the others will be tested and reviewed here in CPF.

This thread will be updated as to when the sale of these lights opens and other details become available. I think we will need to move at least 200 of these for this run to be viable, I will verify this and open an interest list soon.

For those of you who are not aware of this light under development.

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/95499

cpfedition.jpg

cpfedition1.JPG

What text do you want on the Laser Engraving, Your Name, Your CPF ID, Something Else.

USA List

babwaa Text working on it.
yaesumofo Text Unknown
rscanady Text Unknown
karlthev Text Unknown
4sevens Text Unknown
kongfuchicken Text kongfuchicken
mutt Text FLASHAHOLIC #100
TorchMan Text TorchMan
Lartigue Text LARTIGUE
A person who wants to remain unknown Text is secret.
Geogecko Text Unknown
slogan Text Unknown
grnamin Text grnamin
jdriller Text Unknown
lunal tic place holder
vontech Text Unknown
free Text Out of the Darkness
Into the Light Free
Ras_Thavas Text: JMB0104
producto produxi productum

Non-USA List

Frenchyled Text Crazy French Flashaholic
Kiessling Text ! Dark Sucker !
alauda Text Tony H.
Cones Text www.cones-stuff.co.uk
SoSa Text "Fiat Voluntas Tua!"
goldserve Text And GS said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

Last edited:

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CPF Special Edition Flashlight

For those of you who have not tried the software, its available in the other thread.

Geogecko

Enlightened

:popcorn:

My L2 is packaged and ready to be sold... I will really miss that guy... :candle:

Was either him or the U2.

greenLED

Flashaholic

Geogecko said:
My L2 is packaged and ready to be sold... I will really miss that guy... :candle:

Sure, but once you have the Smart, you won't need our L2 (or the U2 for that matter). :)

Geogecko

Enlightened

greenLED said:
Sure, but once you have the Smart, you won't need our L2 (or the U2 for that matter). :)

Very true...Heck, almost won't need any other light, right? :whistle:

Did I just say that?

RadarGreg

Enlightened

So, if you are donating $50 per light to CPF, what is the final cost of the light going to be? I'd love to have one of these, but I suspect it is going to be fairly expensive.

RadarGreg

B@rt

Flashaholic

RadarGreg said:
So, if you are donating $50 per light to CPF, what is the final cost of the light going to be? I'd love to have one of these, but I suspect it is going to be fairly expensive.

RadarGreg

It is costing $10 more than the regular version, wich price can be found in the link in the first post.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jon, just saw this yesterday afternoon on the Angus site. A looker and, performer it seems! :whistle:

Karlthev