What flashlight(s) are sitting on your nightstand?

MacTech

Enlightened
Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Earth, USA, New England
for me (largely because i'm too lazy to put them away...) i have the following lights on my nightstand (computer desk);

Inova X1
Inova X5 and X0 in my Nite Ize Pock-Its holster (my EDC holster)
SureFire G2

that's it really, most of the time if i need a light to check something out (or to walk to the bathroom) i grab the X1, as i'm too lazy to dig the other Inovas out of their holsters, and the SF G2 is *overkill* for walking down the unlit hallway

"Bumps in the night" usually warrant the X0 or the G2, or if it's really suspicious, the 6D Mag in my "box o' lights" in the corner

"someone might be breaking in" noises (thank Og i've *never* experienced this...) would probably involve the G2 and Mossberg Model 500 12-gauge (the chamber is left empty until the intruder is verified, at which point the pump will be racked, loading a shell (and hopefully causing the potential thief to run) and the perp given two options;

1; leave now in one piece
2; get his USRDA of lead pellets ;)

most would-be robbers would probably choose option 1

okay, sorry for going off on a tangent, what's on your nightstand?

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
A 2AA Mini Maglite modified with a Nite Ize LED kit is on my night table. A Gerber Infinity Ultra on a lanyard sits on the bureau.

I don't worry about an intruder. Our 95 lb. dog acts as an alarm.

There are night lights, sound activated lights, and motion detector lights in several areas of the house, so I usually don't need a flashlight to see if I go for a walk around the house in the middle of the night.

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
SureFire A2 with red LEDs.

I really like the fact that I can get up and have a light that is so simple to use and doesn't wreck my dark-adapted vision. If I want the bright incan, I just push harder.

If I could have it my way, it would be the same basic function, but all LED. A Gladius-type low battery warning would be nice too.

Scott

WDR65

Enlightened
At school: Surefire A2 with white LEDs and a 4D mag with 5 C cells.

At home: Dorcy 3D 1 watt led, Dorcy AAA for making my way around the house.

Streamlight TL-3 is sometimes on either nightstand.

Oh yeah, there's an Remington 870 HD beside my bed at school also with one trap load in the magazine and buckshot on the stock. At home there are plenty of firearms within close proximity.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Loose:
X5 HA
2 minimags with 5mm LED's

In a little box:
Infinity Task Lights
Infinity Ultras
Ultra G

lightplay22

Enlightened
Surefire g2, streamlight keymate,radioshack 2 aaa pen light, and HDS basic 42gt. I hope that this is enough but sometimes think a couple more wouldn't hurt.

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
B42GT w/Ti bezel (goes with me everywhere) and C3 w/HOLA. Wife's got a BB500 MagAA on her side.

- Chris

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few rusty MagLites and a Maxabeam or 2. Oh ya and a "Everlight" 'case I got no batteries....:nana:

AtomicX

Newly Enlightened
Only two...the rest are scattered around. Next to the alarm clock is one of my favorite (don't laugh now! :naughty: ) mini lites...the trusty Pelican Mightylite 2AA....surprisingly bright and almost overkill for the occasional middle of the night stroll to the can, and just under the edge of the bed is the MagCharger. I'd grab that if one of the door alarms sounded..or I heard anything abnormal... but it wouldn't matter much as the Pitbull would beat me there, sleeps light. I sleep heavier for sure. :nana:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
not on the nightstand, but close by, the computer desk, is all my lights except my arcaaa that is on my keychian on my dresser. :)

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
my U2 w/ F04 on the tailcap for a dimmable lamp and powerful spot light...

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
My nightstand only has one light on it. Its my Lionheart with trinium locator. it's the most useful light I have in reguards to multi tasking, I can put it on the lowest setting to check the kids or the highest setting to check the things that go bump in the night.

doug

Somy Nex

Enlightened
i keep my 4d mag next to my bedside within easy reach, while most of the rest of my lights are sitting nearby on my computer table =)

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
My side-Streamlight Scorpion & Fenix L1P. In drawer: Xnova 1xAA, CMG Inifinity and Dorcy 1xAAA.

Wife-Dorcy 1xAAA

Bob_G

Enlightened
Just one on the nightstand, a milkyspit modded Q3-Dorcy3AAA-TWOH-2way switch-UCL. It's a lovely little light to which I'm quite emotionally attached. It sits next to a Lab Safety Tritium marker. These things are great - far superior to the Nite GlowRing.

In my sweats pocket (house pants) is a brass McKinley HP, in my jeans pocket is a brass Matterhorn 3LED HP and on the pocket is a PD, and on my keychain is a JIL 1.3 Up TWOH.

I can't believe people have computers in their bedrooms :)

Last edited: