Just got my Pelican m6 2390

Delvance

Enlightened
Just got my Pelican m6 2390 in the mail today, early self christmas prezzie w00 h00 :rock: Quite a nice light i must say. The fit and finish on it is ok, i was actually a little dissappointed at first, and the light didn't come with any grease from the manufacturer so when i opened it to place the batteries, a small bit of the o-ring was sliced, oh well doesn't matter :) . Hotspot on this light is very small, at 1 metre my inova T3's hotspot is already more than twice as large. Lux seems to be the same as my T3 atm, but i'm sure once i've used the light enough, it should be alot more. A very "throwy" light. Included holster is a bit of a tight fit, like the idea of a pouch for a set of spare batteries though. Overall pretty pleased with this purchase...now to debate whether i should go for EL ELX-6 or wait for some new led lights, i'm thinking i may wait for the new ones and then see what EL come up with.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delvance,

welcome to the PM6 cult..lol

If you don't like the sheath with the double battery they have other sheaths on the pelican website that'll fit.

If I were you I'd keep using the PM6 for a while before you go off and buy another light multi battery cell light. You'll start to find that this light is great for just about everything other than close in work. the only time I don't have this light with me is at work (and I sometimes wish I had it!) where I carry my L1P.

Welcome to CPF and you've jumped in with a very good light heck hopefully having a quality light like the PM6 will stop you from spending all your money here....

doug

not2bright

Enlightened
Delvance,

The 2390 is a nice light, good, useable beam.

The pouch that came with mine "streched" out a bit and fits better now. If yours doesn't stretch out, you can remove the plastic cap in the bottom of the holster. The cap is supposed to prevent you from accidentally turning on the light while in the holster.

Latest posts