Storage case for Pila, Wolfeye type Batteries?

flash99dark

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know were to get a case or box that Pila and other rechageable of
this size will fit in? There are plenty of cases of various types for 123 reg and
the various other sizes but not anything for Pila & Wolfeye etc., type batteries....William
Thanks in advance

jtice

Flashaholic
goto www.berrysmfg.com

And get the 3" shotgun shell ammo boxes,
they work great :D
The 500 ammo boxes work well for AA cells also.

IMG_7095.sized.jpg

Full Gallery here...
http://www.jtice.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=BatteryStorage

~John

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for the smallest possibly boxes that can store 2 or 3 18650 cells. A box for storing 6 18650 will also be good. Maybe this box can be rebuilt to take 18650 cells? You probably only need to remove the rubber wall between the two series cells, anyone want to try?

Sigbjoern

greenLED

Flashaholic
You could also cut the little silicone separating the two 123's. You'd be left with 6 long indentations to put your 18650's in. The silicone in those cases is slightly "sticky", or should I say "grabby"; they hold the cells very well.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Sigbjoern,

The AmondoTech box, with some minor modifications as you have indicated, will hold 6 of the 18650 cells without problems.

Tom

flash99dark

Newly Enlightened
Thanks again to all.......Jtice..Great website pics...truly worth a 1000 words....
Lurveleven...That Mega Five 168 Pila looks interesting...and I don't own a Stinger yet..Ummmmh...William

AtomicX

Newly Enlightened
I am buying the 2x123 (wrapped together for 6v) from Amondo...Titanium brand if I remember right, and they're double high...gotta go find me a suitable box after seeing this. Maybe a 30/06 case box or similar. Off to the gun shop with a battery for reference. Thanks for the idea. I was getting worried about storing them safely. :sweat:

greenLED

Flashaholic
I checked at the local gun shop, but couldn't find large enough boxes (not that I have that many li-ions, but, hey!, I had to check anyway :eek:)

Latest posts