New flashaholic joining the ranks

Iblizz

Newly Enlightened
Hello all

I have been lurking for a while, but as i have now ordered my first SF from oldgrandpajack (more to follow I'm sure
smile.gif
) I just wanted to say hello and say thank you for this great site. The mass of knowledge and more importantly, the amount of people willing to help and answer questions is simply amazing.
wow.gif
thanks.gif

Best regards

Iblizz

AESOP

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to the group. Now repeat after me. " My name is__________ and I am an addict.":crackup: :laughing:

Michael

greenLED

Flashaholic
Welcome, Iblizz. You've probably seen it, but maybe a visit to the "CPF Specials" thread will save you a coupl'a bucks here and there.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings Iblizz. This place will suck you in like a vortex...hey that's a little CR2 light I want (Vortex).

When I joined a couple years back there was NO WAY I'd pay more than $50 for a good light. Yeah...sure. It's insidious how one's upper $$ limit keeps doubling for nice lights.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greeting Ibizz welcome to the family. I was a flashaholic before I joined just hadn't admited it yet. There are alot of good resources here and alot of good folks. Again welcome. glad to have you aboard. Now you need to convert to people into flashaholics. :lolsign:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Welcome indeed!! Please review the rules & policies that are posted here and there as links or "stickies" at the top of some Forums. They may answer a lot of questions before you ask.

Never hesitate to ask a question if you haven't seen an answer! GREAT folks around these halls!!'

ENJOY!!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hey there my name is fake...did I welcome you as well? With over 11k members and new ones arriving all the time, it's tough to catch everyone! :ohgeez:

Well, that welcome message above is for you too! ENJOY and we'll see you around here in these vast halls!!!

my name is fake

Enlightened
Sigman said:
Hey there my name is fake...did I welcome you as well? With over 11k members and new ones arriving all the time, it's tough to catch everyone! :ohgeez:

Well, that welcome message above is for you too! ENJOY and we'll see you around here in these vast halls!!!

No worries Sigman.:)

Im really enjoying the info and the help that is coming out from this forum.
bad for the wallet, good for the enlighting the soul though ( lame joke claps here please:bumpit: )