I found that amilite makes another light!

onthebeam

Enlightened
I wonder if this is might be the older version of the current Amilite Neo T3.

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
thats what I was thinking, but the clicky is something they should have kept IMHO.

-David

Mikhail

Newly Enlightened
Yea look like old version but never know... maybe one of us should email them and find out if they still carry them. It should be neat to have other collection from Amilite. :naughty:

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta love that translation:

Above 50,000 hours in light bulb life semipermanent
-. ley The orange ley thing schedule grudge it dawns with circuit adoption Yoo Ji Doem (the domestic beginning)
-. Call li the May thu lens use (it is a special lens to collect the light)
-. With aluminum quality of material appearance production (surface nothing storehouse Oh scull die gong control)
-. Life drainage
-. CR123A li tyum dry cell battery use (1 inclusion)
-. Use hour: 1~2 Hour (the beginning it dawns with 1 hours, 1/3~1/5 it dawns with 1 hours addition)
-. Product size (H) 101 mm x (W) 30 mm

* The CR123A dry cell battery the dry cell battery quality to be the rainwater from low temperature, long period after preserving
Use it is a dry cell battery of the efficiency which is excellent is possible. (10 years use possibility after keeping)
The lantern user the hazard Internet it leads and it is cheap in 1,500 won, the dry cell battery
It is selling.
:D:D:D ;)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
When I looked at the specs, it looked like a rescipe at first, "sliced raw fish"!!!

Bill

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did know that one. on the thread "what do you EDC in your pockets?" There
was a CPFer from I think Asia that had a amilite like that. I actually looked for that thread and some of it is lost to the change over to the new forum i guess.

But I remember a white cigarette pack, and that light. VDG

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was told that the output is about the same... they dont make them any more though. I am not a fan of carlco optic anyway.

-David

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solstice said:
Wow- that looks pretty much EXACTLY like the Jil 1.3 but with different branding. Weird- its been stated that the companies are not affiliated.

In the famous word's of Jesse Helms at the watergate hearings, "I would hazard to call that statement contradictory,,, contradictory being an old sourthern word for you lying SOB" :p

Just poking fun, but yes looks just like a jil, something in the lines of the amilite clicky, newest amilite, and the jil's, told me they all were related when I was told they weren't. So I would MAYBE a different company, but definately same designer at the drawing board so to speak. VDG

Last edited:

Haz

Enlightened
Solstice said:
Wow- that looks pretty much EXACTLY like the Jil 1.3 but with different branding. Weird- its been stated that the companies are not affiliated.

The Jil and Amilite indeed look very similar, looks as though they evolved from the same family tree....very interesting indeed!.

HgRyu

Enlightened
Bead blasted T3 is older version of Amilite Neo T3 and no more production now.

Jil and AmiLite may looks similar but totally different product by different person.

Of course, they are very familar each other. :)

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
HgRyu said:
Bead blasted T3 is older version of Amilite Neo T3 and no more production now.

Jil and AmiLite may looks similar but totally different product by different person.

Of course, they are very familar each other. :)

I would say that's a minor understatement :) VDG