Walmart Minimag LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narpho

Newly Enlightened
I just picked up a Minimag and LED drop in from Walmart. Sucka has no throw, but it's nice and white. Anyone else try these or have comments?

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Narpho wrote: "I just picked up a Minimag and LED drop in from Walmart. Sucka has no throw, but it's nice and white. Anyone else try these or have comments?"

Are you talking about the Nite-Ize LED Drop-in for MiniMag 2AA for $4.92 from WalMart?

If so, there's been quite a lot of talk on CPF about it, please do a search, or click on the link above.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Narpho,

Welcome to CPF
wink2.gif

If you want to make a MiniMag really bright try a Sandwich from The Sandwich Shoppe
http://theledguy.chainreactionweb.com/index.php?cPath=22&osCsid=fa41ed85bfaeafe683a8ec530ce6a2fc

InfidelCastro

Banned
Mine is also pretty white. I'm glad it doesn't have the bluish tint my older cheapo 3AA light has.

Raven

Enlightened
I'm happy with mine. The beam is far superior to the minimags, and I'm feeding it used batteries, from my remote controls.

Narpho

Newly Enlightened
UnknownVT said:
Narpho wrote: "I just picked up a Minimag and LED drop in from Walmart. Sucka has no throw, but it's nice and white. Anyone else try these or have comments?"

Are you talking about the Nite-Ize LED Drop-in for MiniMag 2AA for $4.92 from WalMart?

If so, there's been quite a lot of talk on CPF about it, please do a search, or click on the link above.

Thats the one, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.