Anybody Want to Jump on this Deal?

Nodak

Newly Enlightened
I've ordered from them multiple times with no problems. I usually get my Sanyo CR123A's from there (20 for $25).

Last edited:

greenLED

Flashaholic
What Hoghead said. C&J is the reason why I will not list them on the CPF Specials thread. That said, there's also plenty of people who've had good experiences with them. In all of those instances, IIRC, it's been because they've called to verify stock and arrange their purchase. YMMV.

Nodak

Newly Enlightened
I know there isn't a lot of love for Botac here but what about the flashlight, lol? Anybody have any opinions on it?

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Nodak said:
I know there isn't a lot of love for Botac here but what about the flashlight, lol? Anybody have any opinions on it?

The Surefire L6 is great. It has the deepest reflector of all the available Surefire Luxeon V's.

It's a close to medium range light with a really nice beam.
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

You can also use two Pila 150S rechargeable batteries. You will need the free spring from J.S. Burly's.

Ras_Thavas

Enlightened
I've ordered over $3,000 worth of police equipment from them over the years. Only time I had a problem was them not shipping a complete order and misplacing the backorder. A fax got me the rest of my order, with no problems. I consider them a good place to buy.

Latest posts