• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo HD45 with UX1K and Jokerized McR45 Reflector - Withdrawn

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry, Withdrawn..

For sale is a McGizmo HD45 with a UX1K and a Jokerized McR45 Reflector.

As you may know, the new generation of LuxIII (with round slugs) have a lower emitter height, and this gives much more of a flood beam when used with any of McGizmo's current reflector. For more info about this issue, read Don's thread here.

This particular HD45 was sent back to Don for service and has had it's reflector "jokerized" by Don for much better focus and an approximate 20% increase in lux reading. The flood beam seems to be only slightly less bright, but is still more than bright enough to be very useful. BTW, don't bother asking Don to do this mod for you on your HD45 as he has said it is a PITA and he won't be doing it anymore. :laughing: This flashlight has been used, mainly for night hikes, but has been very well taken care of. There are three small scratches in the HA on the head, but otherwise, it is as good as brand new. Please PM if you have any questions. See pictures below:

hd451.jpg

hd452.jpg

hd453.jpg

I'm not too keen on selling this as it is a user and not a shelf queen, but I'm raising funds for some upcoming additions. Asking $XXX shipped by standard airmail. I will not be responsible for loss or damage once the item is in the mail. Mail registration and insurance available at additional cost. Cash Paypal preferred. Add 4% if using Credit Card Paypal.

Please post "I'll take it" here, then PM for payment info. Posts of "I'll take it" have priority over PMs.

Last edited:

AW

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo HD45 with UX1K and Jokerized McR45 Reflector

:lolsign: I have seen it during the hike. Very bright and white.

Can't believe you are letting it go :poke:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

AW said:
:lolsign: I have seen it during the hike. Very bright and white.

Can't believe you are letting it go :poke:

I know... :ohgeez:

However, some upcoming toys are demanding funds... :laughing:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

:awman:As a fellow HD45 UX1K owner, I'm shocked at your parting with this light! I am struggling against the flashaholic tendency to have more than one of something you love -- where the HECK is my sponsor! -- and I can say with all sincerety this is probably the finest, most practical, and durable single Lux III light of all I have, period. Aaargh! Somebody snap this up please and spare my PayPal... They've been sold out (Shoppe) for quite a while and may not be around for a while later so... RARE but worth every $$ to be certain!

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the sales pitch and the bump, Lunarmodule. :)

I think you've managed to convinced me to withdraw this and sell something else... :laughing:

Latest posts