Question for Telephony

Lonewolf

Enlightened
I was just looking at your website and I was wondering when you were going to run the E2 through the Prometric because that would end the debate over lumens and candlepower.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'll seee what I can do.
I had to get a special filter for the system camera, and this will be the first time I'll have used it.

I'd say give me at least an hour to stabilise the equipment and take the measurement. It's been unplugged most of the week so that nifty Peltier cooler on the back of the CCD isn't so cool anymore.
blush.gif

Lonewolf

Enlightened
Telephony thank you for such a quick response.
This helps me to put all the descriptions in better perspective the prometric is unbelievable. Now I really can't wait for the E2e to come out. I have an E1 on order and one quick question. If an E2 is running at 60Lu and an E1 is running at 15Lu can I just figure that you can take the results from the E2 and divide by 4?
Thanks again for the help I was wondering about the candlepower of the E2 after reading all the threads that were comparing Lumens to candlepower.

recercare

Enlightened
Hmm....The Prometric reading (E2) says about 850Cd peek. Does that mean 8500 Candlepower?....I mean it can't be 850 Candlepower