• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Rechargable Space Needle II Clone, WX1S, Green Glow, Batteries - Last Price Drop

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a Rechargable Space Needle II Clone with a LuxV WX1S emitter, Green Glow powder, 2x Unprotected Li-ion batteries, in a Pewter Mag2C body.

This SNII Clone has a LuxV WX1S emitter and is resistored to work with 2x 18500/Pila 150A rechargable cells. It will also work with 3x CR123 but isn't as bright as using 2x Pila 150A or 18500 batteries. This will come with a modded UCL lens, Mag reflector, and a 2C to 3x CR123/2x Pila 150A convertor. Using 2x Pila 150A/18500 cells, this mod is definitely my brightest and furthest throwing mag mod. :rock:

I will include 2x UNPROTECTED 18490 cells with a permanent magnet to bring it up to the correct length. Please note that since these are unprotected Li-ion batteries, you MUST turn it off at the first hint of dimming. I will not be responsible for any problems due to the mishandling of these Li-ion batteries by the buyer. Batteries will arrive fully charged.

This mod was done by Icarus, who does absolutely fantastic work. This has been tested only and has actually been a shelf queen. Total usage is estimated at less than 15 minutes.

sn21.jpg

sn22.jpg

Asking $110 (was $125) shipped by standard airmail to anywhere in the world. I will not be responsible for loss or damage once the item is in the mail. Mail registration and insurance available at additional cost. Cash paypal preferred. Please add 4% if using Credit Card Paypal.

Please post "I'll take it" here, then PM me for payment info. "I'll take it" posts take priority over PMs or questions.

Last edited:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Space Needle II Clone with LuxV WX1S, Green Glow Powder include Batteries

:bumpit:

Now includes rechargable Li-ion batteries. :)

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Space Needle II Clone with LuxV WX1S, Green Glow Powder include Batteries

:bumpit:

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Rechargable Space Needle II Clone, WX1S, Green Glow, Batteries - Price Drop

:bumpit: Price Drop..