Wolf Eyes focusable Eagle lights now on eBay

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it should be in about the 25-30 minute range to 50% based on the 20 minute runtime of the SureFire P61 lamp which is 120 lumens.

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Hi guys,
The new bulbs are impressive!!!
According to the bulb's manufacturer, it is 120 Lumens but Wolf Eyes rates it at 100.

E2 Focusing Non-Rechargeable tactical flashlight:

2 x CR 123A batteries
Brightness: 100Lumens
Runtime: 50minutes
Weight: 173g (battery excluded)
Length: 134mm
Housing Diameter: 25.4mm
Focusing: about 7°- 12°

Paul, I would be happy to send you a free bulb for an evaluation. If your interested, email or pm me.

Sincerely,
Mike

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Paul I have been waiting to order my new duty light as it was said there were going to be some new models coming soon from both Pila and WolfEyes. Is this the new line that people spoke of and if it is what is the main difference between the old vs new style?
Ok after reading the E-Bay add I think I figured it out in regards to the new style bulb and body. It looks nice I think.
I made my mind up long ago as to buy the 9D Raider and I assume the Eagle E3AX is the new version of that light. Anyone care to guess if the output,beam quality and throw will be the same or even better for these new versions? Looks like I did the right thing by waiting and will most likely buy the new version and use the rechargeable set up for it.
Thanks for the links...

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pila is switching suppliers. Their forthcoming line can be seen here. There's a thread about the new Pilas in the General or Incandescents forum. I'm fairly sure the new Pilas are still nonfocusable lamp assemblies.

I agree that the 9D is the 3x123A Wolf Eyes of choice. Though the fit will be a bit tight. its 42mm head can accept 1.62-inch head accessories from Wolf Eyes and 41mm head accessories from Streamlight. Plus, it works with the RICO Alpha 9 lamp, whose beam is whiter and a bit brighter (though not as wide).

If you can't find a 9D in stock, order one of the narrow-bezel 9-series lights and add a $15 6MX bezel and $10 9D lamp assembly. That way, you can switch-hit.