• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD USL #36

vontech

Newly Enlightened
SOLD!

I am selling my USL #36 to pay my bills. The USL is BRAND NEW and undelivered to me. The USL includes:

* Upgrade to Triton Charter
* Thermal Probe for the Triton Charger
* Light Orange Peel (LOP) stealth head reflector
* body colors: Black, Natural or Pewter (Preference in that order)
* extra bulbs
* an optional 3" head (delivery time is unknown)

SOLD!
I paid $443.66 in full for everything, including an additional USL car cord. So, the first one to post "I"ll take it" for that amount get's it. No trades, no purchase of partial items -- just the entire package. Shipping will still need to be paid to Bill.

I only wish to recoup my costs so I can pay my bills. I can accept cash or CC Paypal. Please PM me for details. The light will come to you direct from Bill according to the order in which they are assembled.

You can find the Payment thread here:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=78488

My order will show on the list in the first post, along with all the options I have specified and paid in full for.

It breaks my heart to sell this, as I have been waiting since April, when I paid, but I need to pay some important bills!

Again, simply respond here with "I'll take it!", then PM me for details.

Thanks!

Tom

Last edited:

vontech

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: USL #36 For Sale

:bumpit: Own the brightest M*g Stealth Light available!!

Blind your neighbors! :devil: Cook your eggs! :wow: Be part of the coolest group on CPF :nana:

Other USL owners, feel free to chime in here! :popcorn:

Tom

CLHC

Flashaholic

I've seen what the USL can do at the Bay Area Get Together! JimH's USL burned a crumpled paper immediately as he turned it on! It's an INCREDIBLE Torcher to be sure!

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Sorry to see you selling this, especially after the long haul of the wait. The USL represents a state of the art in incandescent custom lights. Here's a wish that this cloud has a silver lining, an opportunity for another person to sample the USL's awesome power and for you a chance at a future light that will bring you at least as much happiness. Life cant be bad with a FM3V/6AA! I'm modding mine to accept a 75W and 100W bulb, should be a cake walk for you to copy since you already have the Elephant base. Brighter nights ahead, for certain!

vontech

Newly Enlightened

:whistle: :mecry: Thanks, Lunarmodule. It really hurts me to give this one up, but circumstances dictate that I do. I'll miss getting the Triton charger, too (I've been dreaming about THAT one for months now.). :awman:

naromtap

Enlightened

cannot believe this has not sold!....I'd have it if I was not already on the list!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I would love to buy it!

But Ive spent almost $1000.00 on lights........ This month :wow:

If it hangs out for a while, yeah right, I would love to have it...

-PSM

Mark65

Newly Enlightened
#203, 1-1-61, Kitano, Tokyo, 181-0003, Japan

Hi vontech,

I'll take it! I was loking for USL looong time...

PM follows.

I feel sorry that you have to sell it. Actually I sold my MINT Arc4 and Jets22's Hurricane CR2 to pay some bills. Then, recently I got refund from insurance company... So, ARC4 and Hurricane CR2 become one USL.

Thanks,

vontech

Newly Enlightened
PENDING PAYMENT OF FUNDS: FS: USL #36 For Sale

SOLD to Mark65 Pending Payment of Funds

Thanks, Mark65! (I'm crying at my loss and your gain on this one ....)

Tom

Last edited:

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Re: SOLD: USL #36

Mark,

You won't be dissapointed! 100+ watts of egg cooking, newspaper-igniting, cardboard box-holeing, and marshmellow-cooking iddybiddy Gaglight! :D It's dangerous, be careful with it! :D

Larry