Battery Extender For 6P?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Is there such a thing? To make it into a 3x123 light? I realize I would have to change the bulb/head and will have a KL3 for it by this time tomorrow, just want to have different LS brightness options for it.

TIA for any answers.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Thanks YC. But now that I'm educated, how do I make sure I get the one that screws down flush...? Man, there is No End to the "necessities", is there?

Size15's

Flashaholic
There are three A19 styles that I know of. One version leaves a small gap on some bodies.

I've also edited the Thread title because it's a SureFire 6P and I'm picky like that.

Respectfully,

Al

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Mr. Bulk,

FWIW my A19 that didn't fit flush in the above thread was quite a few years old according to the seller.

The one that does fit flush still has a hairs width of light visible through where it meets the P body, like some Arc LS bezels. When screwed down it is also smooth and level with the body on one side yet ever so slightly off on the other. This will only bother you if you are prone to washing your hands more than twenty times a day.

I bought both of mine used at fair prices. The obvious answer is to try before you buy if possible...

Jim

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Al, thanks for the additional info.

galv, is that because some water would seep into the gap only on the 21st time? Hee hee...