a real time saver

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just had a thought im never going to use a hamper again when cloths get dirty ill just put em driectly in machine and ill leave clean ones in dryer plese feel free to use this idea .it may just save ya life

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33 said:
i just had a thought im never going to use a hamper again when cloths get dirty ill just put em driectly in machine and ill leave clean ones in dryer plese feel free to use this idea .it may just save ya life

Wow...it took you this long to come up with this idea??? I thought everyone did this! I started doing this in college. :D

JM-99

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
JasonC8301 said:
A closet and dresser for clean clothes?

I guess we can't all be neat and tidy like that. Seems like an inordinate waste of time hanging and folding clothes. When my shirts are done drying, I lay them out neatly on top of the dryer so they don't wrinkle.

For dress clothes, I have them dry cleaned...I have more important things to do than deal with laundry and it's worth it to me to pay someone else to do this. Glad I do not have to pay to do this with my military uniforms anymore.

JM-99

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
ok, but what do you do when you've dirtied all the glasses and forks, but there are still plenty of clean plates and spoons in the dishwasher?

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only problem I can see is if you put them in the washing machine and it's damp, they might mildew.

paulr

Flashaholic
You should have two dishwashers, one for clean dishes and one for dirty. Your spouse will think you're brilliant.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
paulr said:
You should have two dishwashers, one for clean dishes and one for dirty. Your spouse will think you're brilliant.

Some of the newer high end houses actually have two dishwashers. It's really a question of space for most.

Arkayne

Enlightened
This is what Downy Wrinkle Release is for. You just pull it out of the dryer, give it a spritz of this stuff and the wrinkles vanish!