My kids in the snow

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Well we had quite a bit of snow Friday while I was at work and since the kids were home from school my wife asked them to shovel the driveway, we got about 14 or so inches, when they were done shoveling the older two boys decided to have fun with the youngest, I don't know wheather to be upset or not by the video my middle son shot with his cell phone, regardless I told them to please never do this again, the video is self explanatory and gets very funny about halfway through, approx 8meg so dial-up beware, WMV file, video is a bit grainy but not bad for a cell phone, enjoy http://tinyurl.com/9usdt

Literator

Newly Enlightened
The snow looks great. I grew up in Cleveland, so we had lots of snow every winter. Now I live in Charlotte, and we had .75" last winter! Some winters we have none, and most we get 1-2 snows with maybe 1-2" tops. I miss it! Not the shovelling, of course, but I DO miss looking at it. Sometimes I'll drive up to the NC mountains when I see it snowing up there on the weather report. My wife thinks I'm sick. She doesn't miss snow at all!

Thanks for sharing!

--Bob

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Yes. The kids love the snow obviously as you can see by the video, I don't know whats funnier, the audio or the video, kids are crazy and this is just the 1st snow. I e-mailed it to a bunch of friends and they are all getting a big kick out of it!

attowatt

Enlightened
Radio said:
<<snip... I don't know wheather to be upset or not by the video my middle son shot with his cell phone, regardless I told them to please never do this again, ...snip>>>]

why would you be upset?????????????????????

Skyclad01

Enlightened
Radio said:
I got upset because I have told them NOT to burry each other in the snow, kids get killed that way, they love building igloos and I don't want one to fall on them.

How do kids get killed that way? Forgive me, but i've never been in the snow. The only way I can picture a kid getting killed that way is if his friends/brothers walk off and leave him.

Sorry, Im naive when it comes to being about weather below 45F

Radio

Modulated Moderator
The igloo or snowpile they have dug out can collapse and they suffocate, happens more often than people realize. These are three teenage boys so they think they are invincible

Skyclad01

Enlightened
Ah, that makes sense. But I dont see how that could cause a teenager to suffocate. Though I've never been in snow, so I dont know much about it except what I see on TV and movies and usually it looks as soft as cotton.
Though you cant always believe what you see on TV and movies. I think most "reality" shows have proven that point already!

But im getting too off topic. Forgive my naiveness (is that a word even?)