EAGTAC        

Thread: How does the O-Dragon compare with moon

Flashaholic

Default How does the O-Dragon compare with moon

I am hoping someone out there knows how the brightness of the Osram Golden dragon compares to the moon series leds,as far as output and what not...

And does anyone know the max voltage of the Nichia Jupiter??

Thanks
    Russ

Default Re: How does the O-Dragon compare with moon

The White Osram Golden Dragon is rated at 21-39 Lumes, with 30 Lumens being the typical Light output according to the specification sheet. The Io Moon, ie a Nichia Jupiter on a PCD board, has a light output of up to 52 Lumens, but around 38 Lumens typical. The Maximum forward voltage drop, depending on Rank, is 3.6V or 4V for the Io Moons.
    Best Regards,
    LED Supply

http://www.ledsupply.com
    email: sales@ledsupply.com

Flashaholic

Default Re: How does the O-Dragon compare with moon

Quote Originally Posted by LED Supply
    The White Osram Golden Dragon is rated at 21-39 Lumes, with 30 Lumens being the typical Light output according to the specification sheet. The Io Moon, ie a Nichia Jupiter on a PCD board, has a light output of up to 52 Lumens, but around 38 Lumens typical. The Maximum forward voltage drop, depending on Rank, is 3.6V or 4V for the Io Moons.
    Thank you for your reply,I was in the mind set that,the lo moon,would be dimmer,simply cause it was cheaper,But from what I am reading,It seems to be a brighter than,the gold dragon..

Thanks
    Russ