Brand new Fenix L1P - $37/ pc in Hong Kong

freedom

Newly Enlightened
I went to Apliu street (Hong Kong) today and guess what I got?

It's the real (not pirated) Fenix. Hm...nothing special? Yes. But guess how much did they cost me? It's HK$260 (US$37) only per box! I got two of them just a few days ago at HK$310/ pc at the same place and I was told that price could be much lower if I wanted more. I just didn't expect it was true until now. I bought seven of them as Christmas gift. Two are already on my friends' hand, who just love it so much. According to the shop keeper, they are now out of stock. But don't worry, more will be coming soon.

What a great deal. I love to see that we don't have to suffer from fixed price torture by Fenix anymore. Big thanks to the distributor of Fenix! Whoever he is, I love you, man! :goodjob:

freedom

Newly Enlightened
Hi, SkylineRoad.

Yes, I and those who knows how to get to the Apliu street in Hong Kong are all lucky because we can buy cheap real Fenix L1P there. May have you noticed that there are some words on the white pape side inside the packing box "For sale in Hong Kong only". This is why I must say thanks to the Hong Kong distributor of Fenix who provides us this "Hong Kong version" Fenix at special price. I'm expecting the price will be even lower due to the enormous competition in that small Apliu street. Anway, it's already a real bargain at $37, isn't?! They are all great lights!

Last edited:

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not every body gets the chance to go Apliu street (Hong Kong) just to buy
a Flashlight (Fenix), The rest of us have to look at the real world and pay
the extra five or six dollars if we want one,
even at the full US price it is still a good buy considering the quality and build