• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Absolutely NEW JIL 1.3 /w FluPIC + TYOH - $100 shipped

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys,

I'm selling my absolutely new JIL 1.3 modified with my FluPIC driver and a TYOH emitter for the whitest beam out there.

Original insert card included. Serial number 1279.

I'm asking $100 for this beauty. First to post I'll take it gets it. PM me for payment details.

Cheers!

Last edited:

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Absolutely NEW JIL 1.3 /w FluPIC + TYOH - $100 shipped

Hehe...it's christmas..don't worry. We'll work hard next year! I need the money to fund my christmas spendings! Arg...

PM me or if you know my address, just PP.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: Didn't think I'd be getting this now but I couldn't resist - awesome work on the whole FluPic design goldserve! I knew about your work on this when it was first posted here but at that time my focus was more on some other things. Since getting my interest back to flashlights I think this has to be one of the ultimate best EDC setups. The only thing I've been considering that could make this even better is a way to install a microswitch in the tail indent of the Jil. I'm looking at some computer switches that can handle the current....

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just hope I'm not too busy with work, school in the new years. Going to be cooking some new things while trying to bring these things to the masses. I couldn't resist but to buy a new chrome DD, JIL with CAB and kroll switch...etc...

Cheers and enjoy!

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got one of the original Jil 1.3 lights ( #0176 ) so after I get yours and the DD I ordered last week I may try drilling out my original for a switch if I can find exactly the switch I'm looking for ( I'm sure it is around here somewhere :) ). I have some details to work out for grounding one side of the switch inside the tail but I've got some pictures in my head of how to do that and the other battery contact side of the switch. If I can find the switch I want it may be just a matter of drilling two different size holes for the switch leads - one to fit tight through a hole and the other will need electrical clearance and enough room to put some epoxy in the hole to center the lead and inside a small round insulator with metal on top to solder to and have that for the negative battery contact.

Last edited:

Ned-L

Enlightened
Just curious, do you want the JIL with CAB because you prefer the AA format over CR2, performance, or other reason?

goldserve said:
I just hope I'm not too busy with work, school in the new years. Going to be cooking some new things while trying to bring these things to the masses. I couldn't resist but to buy a new chrome DD, JIL with CAB and kroll switch...etc...

Cheers and enjoy!